Forums Trailers and Videos
The 'Texas Chainsaw 3D' Trailer Has Finally Arrived! WATCH IT NOW!!!

I'm gonna skip my usual witty opening comments and get right down to the brass tracks. Just like the title suggests, the official trailer for Texas Chainsaw 3D has indeed finally arrived!! Need I really say anymore??

Check out each and every second of it below, and then take a few minutes to let everything marinate in that melon of yours and then kindly let us know your thoughts.

Alexandra Daddario, Dan Yeager, Tremaine "Trey Songz" Neverson, Scott Eastwood, Tania Raymonde, Shaun pos, Keram Malicki-Sanchez, James MacDonald, Thom Barry, Paul Rae, Richard Riehle, Bill Moseley, and Gunnar Hansen star.

Look for the film to hit theaters on January 2, 2013.

Source: the 'Bid
Anonymous Thursday 9/13/2012 at 06:39 PM | 96324
You know this isn't going to reinvent the horror genre nor is it claiming too but it has a hand washing scene with a guy washing his grimy hands in the trailer and for me equals good as gold. lol! I'm pushing all in on this one Nizzle!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 9/13/2012 at 10:24 PM | 96329
I'm not sold. It looks more like another cheap sequel to the Platinum Dunes remake than anything deserving of the original film. I'm not seeing anything new here. But anyway, I'm sure I'll end up seeing this. Lets hope it's fantastic.
Boisv Thursday 9/13/2012 at 11:27 PM | 96337
Honestly...i loved the remake...this just looks like they tried remaking that...dont really see anything very original or scary in this trailer...kind of looks like a cheap movie =/ Sad because i REALLY wanted this to look badass! Im sure it will fit right in with the original sequels to the original...which sucked!
JohnCorley92 Friday 9/14/2012 at 12:39 AM | 96340
Honestly...i loved the remake...this just looks like they tried remaking that...dont really see anything very original or scary in this trailer...kind of looks like a cheap movie =/ Sad because i REALLY wanted this to look badass! Im sure it will fit right in with the original sequels to the original...which sucked

I agree John, I liked the remake so much that this really has a lot to live up to. I dunno, I am just glad to see Leatherface on the big screen whether its good or not, does that make me a bad person? Bnizzle will back me up, when you talk about nothing but garbage movies like "Piranha 3DD" for so long, seeing anything from the slasher genre gets us highly excited!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 9/14/2012 at 01:17 AM | 96346
Amen BooMan!! Well said. I personally like what I see in the trailer, and I'm really excited to see this all unfold in January.
Anonymous Friday 9/14/2012 at 01:42 AM | 96350
Amen BooMan!! Well said. I personally like what I see in the trailer, and I'm really excited to see this all unfold in January.

And don't forget the hand washing scene in the trailer!!!! 9 out of 10 times that spells good movie!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 9/14/2012 at 01:44 AM | 96351
If there's one thing the TCM movies has taught me it's this... If your going to Texas, don't go in a van.
SuperSeanski Friday 9/14/2012 at 02:12 AM | 96352
If there's one thing the TCM movies has taught me it's this... If your going to Texas, don't go in a van.

Truer words have never been spoken!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 9/14/2012 at 03:26 AM | 96354

I agree John, I liked the remake so much that this really has a lot to live up to. I dunno, I am just glad to see Leatherface on the big screen whether its good or not, does that make me a bad person? Bnizzle will back me up, when you talk about nothing but garbage movies like "Piranha 3DD" for so long, seeing anything from the slasher genre gets us highly excited

Its funny youre so obsessed with the handwashing scene =p

Who knows, this movie could deliver some great things. Maybe they just wanted to show the bare minimum in their trailer? No BooMan it doesnt make you a bad person, i felt the same way after i saw the trailer for H2 -.- but we both know how that ended up! Its cool tho, i am trying to redeem the series with MY sequel to it!! As for Piranha 3DD i am very sorry that has been such a lingering topic on HorrorBid...after i saw that first trailer i decided i wouldnt even waist my time!!

The remake of TCM not only kind of jump started the remake craze, it was also the scariest, most sucessful, and was kind of the Scream for the 2000's in a way...Scream died off, all the copy cats of that did too...then everyone wanted to be as great as TCM was. So yes it has ALOT to live up to in my eyes. But hey like i said they could sneak up and deliver something great (i hope!)
JohnCorley92 Friday 9/14/2012 at 01:49 PM | 96376
Yeeeeessss!!!, the trailer looks bad ass! I can't wait to see this one. Now, who said this will be a remake sequel?..It has more colour in it, and the things they show, make it interesting enough for me. I think this one is a bit more rough around the edges then the remake
UberJason78 Friday 9/14/2012 at 06:08 PM | 96383
I'm guesng that this will be better than TexasChainsaw 3 and 4, on par with Texas Chainsaw: The Beginning, but nowhere near as good as the original, Texas Chainsaw 2, or the remake.

There's my prediction.

And if it blows my socks off I'll be very happy.
Boisv Friday 9/14/2012 at 07:34 PM | 96387

Haha! As soon as it showed the van, I immediately thought, "surely not EVERY victim arrives by van! What are the odds?!"

As someone that actually found some entertainment in the Platinum Dunes re-workings, this "new" film really just does look like a super slick remake of those remakes. Loving slashers as much as I do I am naturally predisposed to essentially watching the same film over and over again, but this looks like it is just way too much of the same. Where is the grit and grime of the original? Is it too much to ask for a production company to literally not gloss over mainstream horror films these days?

With all that said, I will say there were only two things that inspired a smidgen of hope in me...

- the fact that the girl hid is a coffin inde of an already dug grave was genuinely creepy - the glimpse of the carnival / amusement park provides some hope for a potentially cool bloodbath

APPROACH WITH EXTREME CAUTION.
Preston Eleven Saturday 9/15/2012 at 04:42 AM | 96413
Upscale remakes or in this case sequels have a polished look and feel compared to the low budget grit and grime of the originals but i`ll give it a go.
shattered lens Monday 9/17/2012 at 02:12 AM | 96487

You are true mate, Well said.
JaceyCarter Thursday 1/03/2013 at 06:35 AM | 99430