Forums Trailers and Videos
FIRST LOOK: Rob Zombie's 'The Lords of Salem' Trailer Has Arrived!

Like the blue one-sheet for The Lords of Salem suggests..."we've been waiting...we've always been waiting." And today, the wait is finally over!!

Check out the official trailer for The Lords of Salem below!

t from the Lords". She assumes it's a rock band on a mison to spread their word. As Heidi and Whitey play the Lords' record, it starts to play backwards, and Heidi experiences a flashback to a past trauma.

Later Whitey plays the Lords' record, dubbing them the Lords of Salem, and to his surprise, the record plays normally and is a masve hit with listeners.

The arrival of another wooden box from the Lords presents the Big H Team with free tickets, posters and records to host a gig in Salem. Soon Heidi and her cohorts find that the gig is far from the rock spectacle they're expecting: The original Lords of Salem are returning, and they're out for BLOOD."

The full cast of The Lords of Salem includes Zombie staples:

Sheri Moon Zombie as Heidi Hawthorne Richard Lynch as Reverend John Hawthorne Bruce Davison as Francis Matthias Meg Foster as Margaret Morgan Ernest Lee Thomas as Chip "Freakshow" McDonald Jeff Daniel Phillips as Herman "Whitey" Salvador Ken Foree as Herman Jackson Torsten Voges as Count Gorgann Dee Wallace as Sonny Billy Drago as Judge Samuel Mather Lisa Marie as Priscilla Reed MarĂ­a Conchita Alonso as Alice Matthias Barbara Crampton as Virginia Cable Christopher Knight as Keith "Lobster Joe" Williams Michael Berryman as Virgil Magnus d Haig as Dean Magnus Judy Geeson as Lacy Doyle Patricia Quinn as Megan Daniel Roebuck as The Frankenstein Monster Camille Keaton as Doris Von Fux Udo Kier as Matthew Hopkins Clint Howard as Carlo Caravaggio

Source: the 'Bid
Anonymous Wednesday 10/03/2012 at 11:21 PM | 96829
Looks AMAZING!
Shakelford, J. Rusty Wednesday 10/03/2012 at 11:29 PM | 96832
Huge Rob Zombie fan, expectations are high! Nice trailer, crosng my fingers this will live up to my personal hype....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 10/03/2012 at 11:32 PM | 96833
Bnizzle you're so on top of it, wish you were on top of me. The trailer looks like its gonna rock out
Disturbed_voices Wednesday 10/03/2012 at 11:34 PM | 96835
Bnizzle you're so on top of it, wish you were on top of me. The trailer looks like its gonna rock out

Well, apparently the shirtless pictures does pay off. Brian you bastard!!!!!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 10/03/2012 at 11:35 PM | 96836
This looks a fucking mazing! Do we know when the release date is?????
indygogo Wednesday 10/03/2012 at 11:45 PM | 96839
Cant freaking wait to see this! the article i read said expect a Spring release, WTF, this type of movie should have been released this month
CHROMExSKULL Thursday 10/04/2012 at 05:44 PM | 96855
I dunno how i feel about this movie anymore, after everything surrounding it...plus this trailer doesnt look very good...and throwing in "From the producers of Paranormal Activity and INDIOUS" may not be such a smart move...i mean those movies were genuninly terrifying...and i dunno if Rob Zombie and his wife are going to be able to pull it off as well as they think they can =/ We will just have to wait and see...maybe nce my hopes arent high i will be pleased...but i am going into this movie expecting some white trash ghost/demons =p
JohnCorley92 Friday 10/05/2012 at 08:30 PM | 96886
At first I was not planning on seeing this film, but then I saw Melies' moon! <3

I am so going to go see this now!
BloodyAdored Wednesday 10/10/2012 at 05:31 PM | 96950