Forums Trailers and Videos
The Gore Factor Is Extreme In The NSFW Featurette For 'The Collection'

We're just a little more than 2 weeks away from seeing what new ck and twisted shit the Collector has in store for his latest victims, until then a brand new NSFW featurette has arrived on the scene revealing just how intense the "Gore Factor" of "The Collection" will actually be. Check out out below, but be forewarned...it's pretty grotesque.

http://i49.tinypic.com/343jm02.jpg" class="photoborder" />

In the film, "When Elena’s (Emma Fitzpatrick) friends take her to a secret party at an undisclosed location, she never imagined she would become the latest victim of The Collector, a psychopathic killer. The Collector kidnaps and transports her to an abandoned hotel he’s transformed into his own private maze of torture and death. Upon learning of his daughter’s disappearance, Elena’s wealthy father (Christopher McDonald) hires a group of mercenaries to retrieve her from the vicious grips of The Collector. These mercenaries coerce Arkin (Josh Stewart), the only man to have escaped the wrath of this heinous monster, to lead them through thegruesome labyrinth. Now, Arkin finds himself fighting for his own life in order to save Elena."

Look for the film to hit theaters on November 30th.

Source: the 'Bid
Anonymous Wednesday 11/14/2012 at 10:14 PM | 97773
Me gusta :} I am so excited for this! You have no idea! This IS my Twilight premiere!
BloodyAdored Saturday 11/17/2012 at 07:07 AM | 97834