Forums Trailers and Videos
Slasher Movie Inspired Survival Horror Game: MINOTAUR

MINOTAUR combines PSX style survival horror, Slender like atmosphere, and '80s slasher flicks into a strange and intense experience.

The premise is mple: Wounded after a car crash, you seek help and shelter in the nearest building. But the front door jams and you're forced to find another way and as you soon discover, you're not alone.

While the game stands on it's own as a short mini game, there are plans to expand it into a full title adding more characters, areas, puzzles, scares, and branching story paths.

Check out the trailer and download the game: DOWNLOAD 37 MB

Degned by Pig Farmer Games
pigfarmergames Monday 12/31/2012 at 07:11 PM | 99391
This looks amazing.
AgnesItsMeBilly Wednesday 1/02/2013 at 09:59 PM | 99418
Crap. Doesn't look like this works on Mac. Bummer.. I'm sure i would've loved it. lent Hill 2 is my favorite game of all time. They just don't make em like that anymore.
AgnesItsMeBilly Wednesday 1/02/2013 at 10:02 PM | 99419
I just went and checked out your webte and I have to say - you are really on to something here. While EA adds co-op to the Dead Space franchise, there is still a dere to play minimalist, set camera angle horror. NOTHING is scarier than having to endure a horror tuation with limited vion and "tank controls".

Keep at this.
AgnesItsMeBilly Wednesday 1/02/2013 at 10:13 PM | 99420
Thanks a lot. Totally agree they don't make them like they used to.

Sucks you can't try out the games. I'm actually gonna start playing around with a Mac port and see if I can get something up and running.
pigfarmergames Monday 1/07/2013 at 10:00 PM | 99488