Forums Trailers and Videos
"Spring Breakers" Trailer is Here!

Although not true horror its a slow news day, today we have the trailer for "Spring Breakers," starring James Franco, Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson and Rachel Korine. Check it out below, in addition to an international trailer that has more new footage.

Plot: The story follows four college-aged girls who decide to rob a fast food restaurant in order to pay for spring break, and who get thrown in the slammer once they get there. A rapping drug and arms dealer (Franco) bails out the girls, and coaxes them to kill his nemes named Arch.

The new movie is directed by Harmony Korine, the writer of "Kids" and director of "Gummo" and "Trash Humpers." It's set to hit theaters on March 22nd.

Read more:

http://worstpreviews.com/#ixzz2IHvKnJQ9
Shakelford, J. Rusty Friday 1/18/2013 at 12:58 AM | 99713
The chics look hot but damn Franco says "Ya'll" like every sentence, that will definitely get old real quick.
Sephit Friday 1/18/2013 at 08:56 AM | 99725
Trailer and Poster seems really interesting and those 4 hot chicks make this movie rocking and interesting. Waiting for the movie.
JaceyCarter Friday 1/25/2013 at 06:05 AM | 99839
I have a feeling that this trailer was made to entice unsuspecting folks (those you haven't seen Harmony Korine films) to come see the film.

In other words, I hope that there is so much trash in the scenes not seen here that people puke in the theaters.

I hope that this is going to be milar to most Korine films and that this is some twisted mainstream veron of a Harmony Korine bad dream...
Madloomis78 Sunday 1/27/2013 at 07:31 PM | 99874