Forums Trailers and Videos
The Official Green Band Trailer For 'The Lords of Salem' Arrives!!

As promised last week, the official green band trailer for The Lords of Salem trailer has dropped today. Now we could babble on for a while, but we know that you're not even gonna pay no mind to what we're writing from here on out... So without further adieu...

t from the Lords.” Heidi listens, and the bizarre sounds within the grooves immediately trigger flashbacks of the town’s violent past. Is Heidi going mad, or are the “Lords of Salem” returning for revenge on modern-day Salem?”

http://i45.tinypic.com/fla6ug.jpg" class="photoborder" />

Sheri Moon Zombie, Bruce Davidson, Jeffrey Daniel Phillips, Ken Foree, Patricia Quinn, Dee Wallace, Maria Conchita Alonso, Judy Gleeson, Meg Foster and Griffin Boice star.

Rated R for "disturbing violent and sexual content, graphic nudity, language and some drug use," the Lords of Salem hits limited theaters on April 19th from Anchor Bay Films.

Source: YouTube, B-D
Anonymous Monday 2/04/2013 at 11:43 PM | 99979
This actually makes me think this movie wont be as good as we are hoping =/
JohnCorley92 Tuesday 2/05/2013 at 12:01 AM | 99980
Looks pretty interesting. I'm excited! Thanks for sharing Brian. Keep potive thoughts JC it may blow us away. Man I really

hope so :)
wabisabi333 Tuesday 2/05/2013 at 04:32 AM | 99986
Oh yeah! Can't wait to see the new Rob Zombie movie..always nice to see familiair faces and some ( almost) forgotten people. Trailer looks good, but i wasn't nervous about that.
UberJason78 Tuesday 2/05/2013 at 11:57 AM | 99989
This new trailer is even more proming. I hope "limited theaters" includes some in New England so I can see this on the big screen.
Preston Eleven Tuesday 2/05/2013 at 01:44 PM | 99994