Forums Trailers and Videos
Official Trailer Arrives For I'LL TAKE YOUR DEAD!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

Get ready as Black Fawn Films and Breakthrough Entertainment prepare director Chad Archibald's upcoming Horror thriller I'LL TAKE YOUR DEAD. The official trailer and details await you below.

I'LL TAKE YOUR DEAD stars Aidan Devine, Ava Preston, Jessica Salgueiro, and Ari Millen.

Vice President of Distribution, Breakthrough Entertainment Craig McGillivray said:

"Breakthrough is excited to bring the latest Black Fawn film; I'll Take Your Dead to market later this year. With an elevated budget and standout performances, this film is sure to captivate audiences on a global level."
Director Chad Archibald added:

"We traveled up north to Orillia and shot this film at an abandoned farmhouse in the middle of the harsh Canadian winter. That was our home for a month and when we weren’t battling the elements, we were capturing this haunting story with our crazy talented cast. I’ll Take Your Dead is a genre-bending film that we really wanted to do something different with. It’s a slow burn drama wrapped in a horror film that stands out against everything Black Fawn has done in the past. We really can’t wait to share this one with an audience."

Synopsis:

"William has a simple job: he makes dead bodies disappear. Through circumstances out of his control, his little farmhouse in the country has become a dumping ground for the casualties of the gang-related murders in the nearby city. His daughter Gloria has become used to the rough looking men dropping off corpses and is even convinced that some of them haunt their house. After a woman’s body is dumped at the house, William begins his meticulous process when he realizes that she’s not actually dead. As the gang activity increases, William patches up the woman and holds her against her will until he can figure out what to do with her. As they begin to develop an unusual respect for each other, the woman’s murderers get word that she’s still alive and make a plan to finish what they started."

I'LL TAKE YOUR DEAD will soon be hitting the international festival circuit.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 10/06/2018 at 03:09 AM | 106031