Forums Trailers and Videos
Trailer For STALKED BY MY DOCTOR: A SLEEPWALKER'S NIGHTMARE Is Within!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

In the fourth installment of his killer doctor franchise, Academy Award nominee Eric Roberts (Runaway Train/The Dark Knight) is joined by Felissa Rose, Emilie Ullerup, and Ricky Dean Logan.

Wanted for multiple crimes, Dr. Albert Beck (Eric Roberts) hides out as a lowly waiter at a roadside diner in the New Mexico desert. But Beck escapes his dead-end life by assuming the identity of another doctor en route to a new job at a nearby sleep clinic.

After charming his way past the clinic’s director, Pamela (Felissa Rose), Beck falls for his first patient: Michelle (Emilie Ullerup), who suffers from sexsomnia - a rare condition that causes her to sleepwalk into sexual relations with strangers. Beck dedicates himself to Michelle’s treatment, using it as an excuse to get close to her and win her affections.

But Beck’s interest in Michelle is derailed by the arrival of her beautiful niece, Katie (Angeline Appel), who suffers from a similar nocturnal condition. Beck turns his romantic attentions to the younger woman, causing Michelle to grow suspicious and alert Pamela, who begins to question Beck’s erratic behavior…

Needing to clear the path for his relationship with Katie, Beck frames Michelle for Pamela’s murder and has her institutionalized for the crime - giving him total access to a distraught Katie. Michelle, realizing Beck’s true intentions, escapes from the asylum and races to save her niece from the murderous doctor - leading to a dangerous showdown between Michelle, her sleepwalking niece, and the lovelorn Dr. Beck!

STALKED BY MY DOCTOR: A SLEEPWALKER'S NIGHTMARE was directed by Jeff Hare (Killer Under the Bed) and produced by Ken Sanders (Killer Under the Bed/Wishmaster), co-produced by Sheri Reeves (Jack the Reaper), and associate produced by Christian Ackerman (My Favorite Horror Movie/Bethany).

STALKED BY MY DOCTOR: A SLEEPWALKER'S NIGHTMARE will aire July 13th on Lifetime.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 7/11/2019 at 03:03 AM | 106552