Forums DVD & Blu-rays
The Release Details For 'Nobody Gets Out Alive' Have Been Shed

Ok, so I admit I haven't checked my email in the last couple of days. However I finally got caught up today, and I dug out the details regarding the January release of

Image Entertainments bone-chilling revenge thriller Nobody Gets Out Alive. Read on for more after the jump.

Written and directed by Jason Christopher and starring Shaun Paul Costello, Chelsey Garner, Brian Gallagher and veteran character actor Clint Howard (Austin Powers, How The Grinch Stole Christmas, Apollo 13), Nobody Gets Out Alive takes viewers into the dark heart of myths …where history turns into homicide! SRP is $27.97, with pre-book on January 29th.

The film charts the tragic path of Hunter Isth (Gallagher), whose life is turned upde down when his young daughter is killed by a drunk driver. In mourning, depressed and angry, Hunter disappears and is rumored to have moved away from Braiden Woods. As years go by, Hunter and his devastating story evolve into a local legend, a myth that many conder to be just that, until a group of partying teenagers accidentally find themselves trapped in a brutal fight for survival… with a legend bent on vengeance!

Hailed as “an homage to some of the great slasher films of the 70s and 80s” by DreadCentral, Nobody Gets Out Alive has terrified audiences at film festivals around the country including Shock Fest, Horror Quest and the World Horror Film Festival, earning such accolades as Best Feature, Best Director and Best Actor.

The DVD will also feature audio commentary, a “making of” retrospect, outtakes and a Hello Cleveland muc video for “Lost Here Forever.”
Anonymous Sunday 12/16/2012 at 02:15 AM | 99243