Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.
Due out this August, Scream Factory's limited edition steelbook for Joe Dante's 1981 classic THE HOWLING is coming. Head on down below to check out the special features.
Filled with edge-of-your-seat suspense, "genuine thrills [and] amazing special effects" (Us), this riveting werewolf tale sinks its teeth into your deepest fears and never let's go.
"Severely shaken after a near-fatal encounter with a serial killer, TV newscaster Karen White (Dee Wallace, E.T.) takes some much-needed time off. Hoping to conquer her inner demons, she heads for "the Colony," a secluded retreat where her new neighbors are just a tad too eager to make her feel at home. Also, there seems to be a bizarre link between her would-be attacker and this supposedly safe haven. And when, after nights of being tormented by savage shrieks and unearthly cries, Karen ventures into the forest to find answers, she makes a terrifying discovery. Now she must fight not only for her life...but for her very soul!"
- NEW “Fun. Fur. Film.” – An Interview With Actress Dee Wallace
- Audio Commentary With Director Joe Dante And Actors Dee Wallace, Christopher Stone, And Robert Picardo
- Audio Commentary By Author Gary Bradner
- "Howling's Eternal" – An Interview With Executive Producer Steven A. Lane
- "Cut To Shreds" – An Interview With Editor Mark Goldblatt
- Interviews With Co-Writer Terence H. Winkless And Stop Motion Animator David Allen
- "Unleashing The Beast: The Making Of The Howling”
- "Making A Monster Movie: Inside The Howling"
- Deleted Scenes With Optional Commentary
- "Horror's Hallowed Grounds" – A Look At The Film's Locations
- Theatrical Trailer
- Still Gallery
Limited Edition Steelbook Of THE HOWLING will be available on August 14th.