Forums Entertainment
Get Ready For "The Walking Dead" Launch Trailer!

The highly anticipated launch trailer for "The Walking Dead" video game is finally here!

Episode One, 'A New Day', and the following four episodes deliver an experience tailored by the decions that each player makes, leading to multiple paths through the story. Players take on the role of Lee Everett, a man convicted of murder, now given newfound freedom and a chance at redemption in a world devastated by the undead.

Intense life or death tuations will force the player to explore the darker des of human nature, and they will meet familiar characters and vit locations from the world created by Robert Kirkman, foreshadowing the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead comics. The first episode sells for 400 Microsoft Points on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace, $4.99 on PlayStation Network, and on PC and Mac as a season pass covering all five episodes for $24.99 from the Telltale Online Store and other digital distribution outlets.

Source:

http://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/age_gate
Shakelford, J. Rusty Wednesday 4/25/2012 at 02:48 AM | 92726
I've played all three episodes of the game so far and it's by far some of the best games I've played this generation. It has technical issues and some flaws, but you have to remember the game has a low low

budget. The story though, its just like the comics and show. You start liking a character and the character could die or be removed somehow, its awesome!

Episode 3 is my favorite so far, but Episode 2 had an awesome intertwined horror story in it.
braindamagefilms Monday 9/24/2012 at 09:20 PM | 96654