Forums Entertainment
Tom Cruise Believes He's On Earth to Fight Aliens, According to New Book

Well this is horror no matter how you look at it, on so many levels.

According to Lawrence Wright's new book "Going Clear: Scientology and The Prison of Belief" book, Tom Cruise believes that his aim in life is to save Earth from aliens.

Cruise has now become the third highest member in Scientology, only behind David Miscavige and the founder, the late L. Ron Hubbard. The church states that aliens inhabit human beings. These aliens have destroyed the planet many times before, and the ultimate goal of the religion is to reclaim the Earth and rescue humankind.

Cruise's status in the church means that he already vanquished his own alien and is now on a higher plane of earthly existence. He now has to convert all non-believers into the church, which will result in Earth's salvation.

"I wish the world was a different place. I'd like to go on vacation, and go play, you know what I mean? But I can't," said Cruise. "Because I know. I know. I have to do something about it. You can t here and wish it was different, but there's that moment where you go, 'I have to do something. Don't I?'"

Read more:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/e ... ypJR7dWK/0
Shakelford, J. Rusty Monday 1/14/2013 at 10:13 PM | 99651
Oh the backlash on this will be cruel for Tom Cruise hahaha Suddenly things are getting clear here...First of all, now I know why he did War of the Worlds..he's litteraly our saviour in that one. And this may be a dumb guess, but by eating the placenta of Katie Holmes, he cleared the evil alien out of his body. It wouldn't be a big stretch to believe what I'm thinking..believing we are posessed by evil martians and scientology churches seems like a bigger fairytail to me but....it would make a great movie a la Jesus Christ Superstar, but then with Cruise as our ( nging?) Saviour, and dancing the aliens away with great power and clever storytelling.

Sorry for being such a cynic, but I just laught my pants full hahahaha
UberJason78 Tuesday 2/05/2013 at 12:30 PM | 99992