Forums Off Topic
Clowns 3D Is Coming In September - Video Inside- Slash Doing The Score- Details!

Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights continues to raise the bar by way of fun and fresh attractions to give you the fright of a lifetime. A new maze for AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON is preparing to hit the scene and not only that but a rock n roll icon is lending his talents, helping to place fear in others.

In the past Halloween Horror Nights has teamed up with that style of musical artists in an effort to blend that world with Horror. Names like Black Sabbath, Rob Zombie, as well Alice Cooper. Now Slash looks to be getting in on the fun. The legendary guitarist will be creating/composing the score for the newest attraction known as Clowns 3D.

Here are the details:

"Infused with the rocker’s hell-raising electric guitar riffs, the ominous new “Clowns 3D Music by SLASH” haunted attraction is no laughing matter as it unmasks the psychological disorder known as Coulrophobia, a disturbing condition affecting those with an extreme and irrational fear of clowns.

The psychedelic 3D maze will horrify guests, taunting and tempting them with terror and treats as they parade through “Sweet Licks Frozen Clown Pops Family Amusement Center,” a dilapidated roadside attraction and one-time thriving ice cream factory run by deranged siblings and their mad clown father, Sweet Licks. As this demented trio schemes to restore the family business by luring visitors with free ice cream, guests will soon find themselves on the menu as the key ingredient of a sick new high-protein ice cream concoction.

“I’m a HUGE fan of ‘Halloween Horror Nights’ and was inspired to partner with Universal Studios Hollywood because they are the founders of creating extreme horror,” said SLASH. “I’ve been composing music for as long as I can remember and jumped at the chance to be an integral part of this year’s event and create the original score for this creepy clown maze. I can’t wait to see the fans’ reactions and will be first in line to experience the maze myself.”

“It’s an honor to collaborate with one of the most iconic rock legends around,” said John Murdy, Creative Director at Universal Studios Hollywood and Executive Producer of “Halloween Horror Nights.” “From the moment I heard SLASH’s original composition for the maze, I immediately knew he got it, as the vibe and feel of his score are so right on. He captured the exact tone we were looking to convey to our guests, and it’s great having SLASH be a part of this incredible event.”

Slash talks HHN and Clowns 3D in the video below.

Halloween Horror Nights begins September 19th at Universal Studios Hollywood.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 8/16/2014 at 06:17 PM | 102779