Forums Television
Major Spoiler Regarding THE WALKING DEAD Within!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

This season of THE WALKING DEAD has really changed the game as we have seen things become rearranged with new beginnings taking place all around. The brutal, hard to watch season premiere left us speechless, while the other episodes up until this point have delivered well in their own ways as well. As we continue to move forward in a new world, one can only wonder when a rebellion will rise against Negan and the Saviors?

For those of you wondering about a possible uprising against the Saviors culminating in Negan's death this season, we have a spoiler regarding that.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who plays the character of Negan appeared on Howard Stern revealing his fate for the rest of Season 7 saying:

"I know I will be on board for season eight. We’ve finished [season seven] a week ago. The next two, I’m really big in. I’m f*cking heavy in those."

There you have it. Negan will in fact be around for Season 8.

The cast is made up of Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Chandler Riggs, Danai Gurira, Melissa McBride, Lennie James, Sonequa Martin-Green, Alanna Masterson, Christian Serratos, Josh McDermitt, Seth Gilliam, Ross Marquand, Austin Nichols, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Tom Payne, Xander Berkely, and Austin Amelio.

THE WALKING DEAD airs Sundays on AMC.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 12/01/2016 at 05:24 PM | 104546