Forums Television
Brad Dourif Gives His Opinion On Chucky Possibly Coming To Television!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

By now most Chucky fans have seen the latest installment into the franchise titled CULT OF CHUCKY. In the film, we see many returning characters from the past sharing the screen with our favorite killer doll. So much is going on in the film that many fans believe the possible move to TV might be a better fit for Chucky.

Back in February, Don Mancini and producer David Kirschner made it known that switching Chucky to television is something that they have their sights set on.

Brad Dourif, the voice of Chucky, recently spoke with Den of Geek and offered his opinion on the series possibly moving to TV saying:

“I haven't spoken to Don (Mancini). My daughter is very close to him, they speak almost every day. She assures me that the TV series, at least, is something that there's a lot of interest in. I don't know if that's going to happen or not, but it certainly could.”

Mancini previously said about the possible change to television:

“We plan to use Child’s Play in the title. We want to definitely signal that we are going dark, darker than ever before. It’s going to be very creepy.”

Kirschner added back then that the possible switch to the small screen would not be a reboot but a continuation of the story. He went on to add that the tone would be darker and disturbing.

We will continue to bring you the latest on all things Chucky.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 5/08/2018 at 02:12 AM | 105715