Forums Horror Movie Talk
NINE New Stills Have Arrived For The Supernatural Chiller MAMA

By know you've all seen the trailer and TV spots for the Guillermo del Toro-producedAndres Muschietti-directed supernatural chiller Mama, which is set to hit theaters on January 18th. Today, however,

we have bunch of fresh new images on tap for you. So pop on your spectacles and take a gander at the barrage of photos below:

Mama stars Jesca Chastain, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Megan Charpentier, Isabelle NĂ©lisse and Daniel Kash.

Five years ago, sters Victoria and Lilly vanished from their suburban neighborhood without a trace. nce then, their Uncle Lucas (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) and his girlfriend, Annabel (Jesca Chastain), have been madly searching for them. But when, incredibly, the kids are found alive in a decrepit cabin, the couple wonders if the girls are the only guests they have welcomed into their home.

As Annabel tries to introduce the children to a normal life, she grows convinced of an evil presence in their house. Are the sters experiencing traumatic stress, or is a ghost coming to vit them? How did the broken girls survive those years all alone? As she answers these disturbing questions, the new mother will find that the whispers she hears at bedtime are coming from the lips of a deadly presence.

http://youtu.be/7Am7i7uM9r0

Source: DC
Anonymous Saturday 12/22/2012 at 10:31 PM | 99295
I am so stoked to see this, man oh man I hope it lives up to the hype I have for it! What a concept and I hope this finally shows Guillermo del Toro true talents in an American made horror film!

Joel if you're reading this we are gonna have to see this one without the wives! I don't think they can stomach the whole demon setting but we can and will! LOL!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 12/22/2012 at 11:00 PM | 99296
BTW, Brian you're new avatar picture is creeping me out, maybe even more than these stills! :)~
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 12/22/2012 at 11:00 PM | 99297
Thanks a lot!! Lol. That's me when I was 7 years old.
Anonymous Saturday 12/22/2012 at 11:53 PM | 99298