Forums Breaking Horror News and Rumors
Where Are They Now: Brooke Theiss "A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master"

Then: A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master was one of the most successful films coming in a year after what many conder to be the best in the series; Part 3 Dream Warriors. I honestly loved the movie as I did with the rest of the series. In the film, Brooke played Debbie Stevens whom ended up checking into the roach motel courteous of Freddy Krueger. I liked Debbie because she was a woman with attitude, and I felt that her transformation into a roach was the best scene in the film. Debbie starred alongde Heather Langenkamp in "Just the Ten of Us," a TV series that ran from 1988 - 1990.

Now: With only a handful of roles from 2000 until now - her last credit is for a short film called "Open 24 Hours" in 2010. It seems that the actress has taken to motherhood. With her husband Bryan Genesse whom she married in 1994, two children and "Freddy" far behind her she, has stayed away from the genre for most of her career. That being said it seems she is still enjoying her loyal fan base from her time spent on Elm Street judging from her official facebook page which she crated for the fans.

https://www.facebook.com/brooke.theiss.3?ref=ts&fref=ts

" class="photoborder" />
horrorlord Tuesday 1/15/2013 at 05:35 AM | 99667