Forums The Skeleton Crew
The Skeleton Crew #37: A Podcast Divided (Lovely Molly Review)

Thanks for listening and ENJOY

Stay tuned to HorrorBid.com and join our facebook page for all new episodes of The Skeleton Crew

Join us on FaceBook CLICK FaceBook LINK

Email us Alex@theskeletoncrewshow.com

Call our voicemail and leave a message 908-854-4500 it may be played on future shows.

Subscribe to our iTunes: CLICK iTunes LINK

Subscribe to our Youtube channel: CLICK YouTube LINK

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/ZackP/TSCBanner.
TheSkeletonCrew Tuesday 11/20/2012 at 11:12 PM | 97994
Well I guess there's always the HOH Podcast, to fall back on.
Dimiter Wednesday 11/21/2012 at 05:01 AM | 98005
Dimiter if you under the impreson that Mike provided the bulk of the content on this show and cant listen anymore because he will not be on anymore... then sorry to see you go. But there are hundreds of other horror podcasts which are far more enjoyable and informative than House of Horror.

For one are these guys http://devourthepodcast.blogspot.com do yourself a favor and expand your listening choices.
TheSkeletonCrew Wednesday 11/21/2012 at 08:45 AM | 98010
Dude. you totally missed what I was saying. I meant, Mike himself can always go to HOH podcast. lol

And yes, I have listend to other podcast, Devour being one of them. Once the blow up happend over on RIR, then Mike ended up back on here, It was just a matter of time before what happend on RIR, happend here. It's quite obvious, that he's somewhat of a control freak. Him going over to HOH, was a joke. Maybe I should've made myself more clear.

I also must say I disagree with your assessment of Lovely Molly. That was another movie where the viewer was meant to use his/her imagination, for the most part. Not suppose to have any clear cut answer's.
Dimiter Wednesday 11/21/2012 at 06:27 PM | 98115
Oh okay thanks for clearing that up, because how you wrote it looked totally different LMAO I was like "Dimeter was always cool, why the F would he say something that f'ed up out of nowhere." Truly if anyone will bail on a show they liked because we hit a little bump in the road, then they arent my kinda person to begin with. I like supportive potive people around me.

Yes Mike is the most difficult person I ever worked with in this podcasting world (including Vince). His agenda comes before the show all the time. It was a catalyst in why we were booted from HB to begin with. I just never let him know it.

Lovely Molly is apparently exactly what you said it was. However the thing I wanna stress the most is that it just wasnt enjoyable. I didnt have a good time watching this (whether I used my imagination or not) and I dont wanna see it again. It just doesnt have that tone or plot that is re watchable and enjoyable for me.

Glad you enjoyed it though. PS Sorry for not reading your first post properly... Im just on edge because 2 people have already surprised me with jumping to a concluon that Mike was the victim and we were the assholes. Or the concluon that the show will not be strong without him. I will openly admit that it may take 2-3 shows for Dan and I to find that 2 man flow. Were not used to it yet, so the next show or 2 may not sound like the first 36. I have no doubt we will find our vibe with a two man show, sooner than later.
TheSkeletonCrew Wednesday 11/21/2012 at 08:44 PM | 98119
Yeah, I apologize for not being clear, the first time around. Mike has some issues he needs to iron out, for sure. But wouldn't it be funny if Mike did end up on HOH LOL.

Also, you guys could bring Jamie aboard, if she has the time for it. She's on a bunch of other Podcast's already, but she loves doing these kind of things.
Dimiter Wednesday 11/21/2012 at 09:17 PM | 98122
lol He is more likely going to end up back on RIR if anything. That or restarting Mikes Movie Madness. OR not podcasting at all. God only knows...

Jamie has a lot on her plate weekly, I already feel guilty enough for asking her to be our news woman indefinitely. Dan thinks he may know a few people to try out. I have a few in mind as well. We dont wanna rush it, the wounds are fresh and we need a bit of a breather anyway. So it will just be Dan and I before the news segments for about 4-6 more shows. We never wanna commit ourselves to one style. We have to be able to exist on our own 2 man format before we add anyone else.
TheSkeletonCrew Wednesday 11/21/2012 at 09:56 PM | 98123
You'll be right guys, the show is fucking awesome with or without Mike. There's no doubt he's a funny guy but no one needs that shit ruining something as light hearted as a horror podcast. I feel sorry for him because he clearly has some issues and maybe he thought the podcast was all he had (and hence treated it like it was his thing) but us listeners are here to hear awesome dudes talk horror and that's it.

Keep up the awesome shit brothers, if I was a USA local I'd volunteer to become the new member!

P.S. Bring on another retrospective type series like you did with Friday the 13th.

P.P.S Feel free to continue to rip the piss out of Joe and Tom. I'll never stop laughing at those vocal samples you guys use! Hahaha
joshk1986 Thursday 11/22/2012 at 07:11 AM | 98140
Thanks a lot Josh! We always appreciated your support! Yea man, this crap was supposed to be fun and I dont want anyone to make us lose ght of that. As for perception and reality, all I can say on my behalf is that this is NOT all I have in my life. So I think of it very lightheartedly which is how i approach each show. Yes I try to put out a good product but tone wise it's still just a fun thing for me. Dan too, I can definitely speak for him. We are actually excited from here forward. We feel re energized. We are still hitting a small snag with some computer issues. Dan isnt able to watch movies as ealy as he once did for a bit. We will try our best to work around it and hopefully he will have a new comp before December. Other than that we are proceeding as always.

Thanks again brother
TheSkeletonCrew Friday 11/23/2012 at 03:57 AM | 98279
Looking for a replacement? lol. I know horror
kizzle Sunday 11/25/2012 at 12:08 AM | 98391
Maybe we'll ask for future hopefuls to send in demo tapes lol

We dont wanna rush to replace Mike right away for a lot of reasons. None of them being that we'd change our mind about him. However of course 4-6 shows from now or maybe even by Jan we would like a new 3rd guy. I am just not sure how to go about it. I'd like to have multiple people t in on a review or 2 and see how the chemistry is. Dan is having such computer issues right now that something like that isnt even doable. So when we get over that hump, it will free us up to try something like that. If you have a mic and a skype we will definitely hit you up for a t in and see if our personalities make for a good chemistry. I guess we'd have to pick the best match out of all the people who would like to join.
TheSkeletonCrew Sunday 11/25/2012 at 01:51 AM | 98396