Forums November 2012
New Images Of Stephen King's Carrie Remake Surface To Remind You Of What Happened To Her..

Two new images surfaced today from the Carrie Remake. A little inght on the girl we all love ...after the fact. Check them out below...

“A reimagining of the clasc horror tale about Carrie White (Chloë Grace Moretz), a shy girl outcast by her peers and sheltered by her deeply religious mother (Julianne Moore), who unleashes telekinetic terror on her small town after being pushed too far at her senior prom.” Brian De Palma’s 1976 film veron of Carrie earned Oscar nominations for stars ssy Spacek and Piper Laurie.
sinful Celluloid Monday 11/12/2012 at 10:53 PM | 97743
No Bates Highschool this time...but I guess that's more true to the novel? The piece of paper looks like being written by Mrs. White after Carrie has left for the prom..this looks very interesting..thou shall not suffer a witch to live.....I really hope Julianne Moore does a good and twisted Margaret White;-)

Can;t wait for this re-remake!
UberJason78 Tuesday 11/13/2012 at 05:14 PM | 97758
The closer this comes to reality the more im willing to forgive the fact that its a threemake. No doubt I will see this and most likely enjoy it.
Detective Cameron Thursday 11/15/2012 at 03:54 AM | 97778