Forums November 2012
James Cullen Bressack's Hate Crime gets some love at Pollygrind!

When I first saw Hate Crime, I actually was afraid that the whole review my movie scenario was a set up to kill me. It was that real looking that I questioned my safety in having corresponded with the film maker. Little did I know, James was actually a young and talented film maker with a kind demeanor. Who would have thought? His kindness was repaid by with accolades at this years Pollygrind Underground Film Festival. What did Hate Crime, a film that has upset so many, get? Read on...Hate Crime is the story of a family under ege by sadistic Nazi assailants. It's shot in real time and is so disturbing most people can't finish watching. This is the film that TrulyDisturbing.com said was too disturbing to review. That was the point, and finally, I'm not in the minority of people who "get it". At this years Pollygrind Underground, Hate Crime was awarded "Most Horrifying Film" and "Best Transgreson Film".

Me, James, & Hate Crime Final Girl Debbie Diesel

I'm glad that people are seeing this film. Its hard to watch, but there is a point to it. If you have the chance, I highly recommend that you see it.

For the exhaustive list of winners, go HERE.

http://couchcutter.com/excluve-pollygrind-underground-film-festival-delivers-over-100-awards
sinful Celluloid Tuesday 11/13/2012 at 05:15 PM | 97759
Looking forward to this one quite a bit. Any news on distribution or a release date?
Detective Cameron Friday 11/16/2012 at 04:28 PM | 97808