Forums December 2012
Rob Zombie's The Lords of Salem Gets A Release Date And A Book Tie In!

It's been a while nce we've talked about The Lords of Salem, but finally I have some great news to share! The Lords of Salem finally has a release date, and not only that, but it kind of book that will go further into the madness and witchery. Step inde for the details, but step cautiously...

The book itself is set for March 12, 2013... And according to Zombie; “The book offers a different experience from the film nce it can obviously go into much more detail. The book and the film really complement each other.”

The book will be published by Grand Central Publishing. Executive editor Ben Greenberg iadds this; “As a horror junkie and a fan of Rob’s work, I am thrilled that GCP will be publishing this novel,” said Greenberg. “THE LORDS OF SALEM is Rob’s first original horror story nce the great THE DEVIL’S REJECTS, and it delivers exactly what his fans have been waiting for.”

Though that is awesome news, I've saved the best news for last. What you've really been waiting for is a release date for the film. I know, I've been waiting too. The film is set to hit theaters on April 26th, 2013. I'll keep you posted as things develop but note that the release date is theatrical. Many were concerned that they would go straight to VOD which I didn't think would be the case, not with Zombie being as marketable as he is.
sinful Celluloid Friday 12/07/2012 at 06:26 PM | 99149
BITCHING! I can't wait
kizzle Sunday 12/09/2012 at 12:52 PM | 99181
Rob always knows to surprise us...this a book alongde the movie! I look forward to april 26th...my friend and I are talking about this movie for about a year now..so Zombie-fans as we are, we'll be wearing our 'Werewolf, Baby' - shirts and go headbanging to the theatre next year.
UberJason78 Tuesday 12/11/2012 at 05:26 PM | 99196