Forums December 2012
Top 5 Sinful and Naked Christmas Kills!

Christmas is a special time of year when we think of giving and getting. It brings out the best in us and also, the worst. Now let’s face it, there is a lot of fetishism to the holiday whether we like or not. Christmas can be sexy, not quite like Halloween, it's still sexy. On top of that, you can quickly be made creepy, it depends on the mind. Below are my top five Christmas kills, most of them are sexy because, well, here it is nful celluloid we like a de of sexy with our horror. Why only five instead of my customary 13, let's be real, there's not a whole lot of good Christmas horror worth making a top-five sexy kill list anyway. If I've missed any, please tell me. Check out the list and let us know what you think…

5. Margot Kidder stabbed to death in bed – Black Christmas

This is the only time I ever found Margo Kidder sexy. Even when I was little I wasn’t all about Lois Lane, too rough around the edges. There's something about her in this film though, and her death in bed, drunk, with the Christmas carolers outde intercut gives the scene an epic quality and her death some weight.

4. Couple in the bed hacked with an axe – lent Night Bloody Night

Ingrid and John Carter (no not that John Carter) are having a romantic interlude inde the house that there overseeing the sale of. Ingrid is not John's wife but that's not gonna stop him from playing house. That is, until the not quite dead owner comes home. Weapon of choice is an ax to the couple in bed as they get busy. The scene plays out much like a reenactment of the Wonderland murders which makes it extra creepy if you're familiar with those details. In real life of course it was a threaded pipe but that doesn't take away from the sense of realism that the scene house and therefore the shock value.

3. Girl impaled on antlers – lent Night Deadly Night

Linnea Quigley, the girl many a horror geek has fallen in love with over the years. One of her early and fast appearances was in lent night deadly night as a girl with her baby ster making time with her boyfriend. Any girl who gets crazy on a pool table scores points in my book and she's willing to do it with her baby ster home. The good old days. She meets her and when Santa Claus comes in and decides to impale her on the set of deer antlers hanging on the wall. Poetic justice? Maybe, or maybe it was just plain cool looking. Regardless, it's a great scene and the sale of the girl in the lent night remake is a much sexier, the scene has less power (and less naked). Oh, and the remake boyfriend is a douche.

2. Naked model in woodchopper –lent Night

Sexy nude model Maria as played by Cortney Palm is just out for a day’s work. Maybe she needs more Christmas money, who knows? All I know is that she didn't deserve what she got, but it was cool to watch. Maria is terrorized on the second floor of the hotel before falling out the window and landing in some garbage. She received no help, running topless through the bungalows and ending up in a Christmas tree lot. Unfortunately there is a wood chipper on the process and our bad Santa make use of it in graphic detail.

1. Girl suffocated- Black Christmas

Though it's not sexy, or particularly graphic, this is number one in my book. Why? The absolute eeriness of the entire idea. Clare Harrison is offended by Margo Kidder's mouth and general attitude so she heads upstairs near the beginning of Black Christmas. She's the first kill suffocated and placed in a rocking chair doll in hand. Every now and again we flash back on her seen her rocking in the chair undisturbed. The creepiest thing about this scenario is that they never find her or the killer. The film ends with her still t in the chair the killer loose in the house. Now that's unsettling now that's unsettling for any time of year.

Didn’t see a scene on my list that you thought should be, let me know. I'd like to know if there's one I need to see. Happy holidays...
sinful Celluloid Monday 12/24/2012 at 06:20 AM | 99315
Quigley has such nice Funbags.
Dimiter Monday 12/24/2012 at 10:16 PM | 99320