Forums January 2013
Behold! The Latest Evil Dead Trailer Wants To Swallow Your Soul!

After seeing the behind the scenes footage at the theater this past weekend, I figured we would be getting some new footage soon from the new film. Well, the wait is over. You want more Evil Dead? You got it. Get your soul inde and prepare to be swallowed whole!Mia, a young woman struggling with sobriety, heads to a remote cabin with her brother and a group of friends, where the discovery of a Book of the Dead leads to danger and horror.

http://youtu.be/pvDLWlxxcak

Fucking A. This film is gonna own 2013. Feeling really good about it!
sinful Celluloid Friday 1/04/2013 at 12:46 AM | 99446
Wow... That looks like some intense gore.
AgnesItsMeBilly Friday 1/04/2013 at 01:07 AM | 99448
I'm not ashamed to admit this, but I did not care for the original. In fact, I didn't care for the 2 sequels, either. However, I'm liking this new veron. Hopefully, what you see in the trailer, isn't all the best parts.
Dimiter Friday 1/04/2013 at 02:14 AM | 99449
Amazing, just amazing!!! Can't flipping wait!!!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 1/04/2013 at 02:43 AM | 99450
I see some potential here,

but based on how much they showed in the trailer I am worried that this may turn out to be another AVP-R; they ran on having intense action and gore and the red band trailer made good on that, but it turned out everything that was worth seeing was in the trailer and the rest was utter garbage
Illinois-Michael Friday 1/04/2013 at 11:39 AM | 99454
Hmmm.... I'm not so sure now... I was absolutely WOW'd on the first teaser that leaked but this looked mega cheesey
joshk1986 Friday 1/04/2013 at 02:14 PM | 99455
I see some potential here,

but based on how much they showed in the trailer I am worried that this may turn out to be another AVP-R; they ran on having intense action and gore and the red band trailer made good on that, but it turned out everything that was worth seeing was in the trailer and the rest was utter garbage

For real man! Im starting to have that same fear, that they are gonna end up showing all the good shit during the new trailers and those to come! Hope its not the way it is but only time will tell. Either way even if all the good scenes are in the trailer I know this film will be one not soon forgotten
kizzle Sunday 1/06/2013 at 03:12 AM | 99472
That's always a worry. Showing a lot in the trailers, I hope that's not the case here but you never know.
Shakelford, J. Rusty Sunday 1/06/2013 at 03:14 AM | 99473