Forums January 2013
Are There Any Plans For A Zombieland 2? Ruben Fleischer Sheds Some Light On The Subject

With all the hype that zombies have been garnering in recent years, you would think that a follow-up to the successful zombie flick Zombieland would be inevitable. Yet here we are almost 4 years later, and there's still no gn of a sequel. So you're probably wondering what gives...

Well, with his big budget debut - Gangster Squad set to open this coming Friday, Collider had the chance to chatter with Zombieland director Ruben Fleischer. And during the course of the conversation, the topic of Zombieland 2 was indeed mentioned.

“I hate to do it, but I can say that there’s no immediate plans to make the movie.

There’s no script, really, so the likelihood of it happening is slim.

But I would not wanna put a nail in that coffin.”

Fleischer went on to reveal that the studio was not to blame for the lack of development:

"Well I think that the studio would be very excited to make it.

It’s not that the studio is not excited, it’s that we took one shot at the script

it wasn’t something we all got excited to do.

And just on a personal level, I was really excited to, having made one movie, to make different movies, not just go back into that world again.

But now that I have some distance and I’ve done some other stuff, I would be more inclined to go back to Zombieland I guess you could say.

But at the time when the talk of the sequel was really—when it felt like it was posble—I was really kind of shying away from it just because I’ve only made one movie, I wanna make different movies with different people and learn different things, and so I was a little hetant to just jump right back into the same thing.”

As far as what the plot for Zombieland 2 entailed:

"... it was a continuation of the original story with the same characters.

I guess the only thing I could really say is that the threat to our heroes wasn’t only zombies, like they encounter other people that they’re all jockeying for potions.”

Fleischer's Gangster Squad opens this Friday and stars Josh Brolin, Ryan Gosling, Nick Nolte, Emma Stone, and Sean Penn.

Source: Collider
Anonymous Thursday 1/10/2013 at 05:42 AM | 99565
The brand new Ipad 3 Accessories That you mply Want Correct right after the apple ipad was introduced, add-ons for the apple ipad began displaying up everywhere. instantly subsequent that, iPadapplications began to flood the marketplace. Nonetheless, numerous these add-ons are bacally Netbook add-ons and aren'tmeant for your iPad. here are some about the apple iPad three Accessories which you seriously want.The case that is certainly made by Apple is really fantastic, and it is as an alternative cheap. It might make a shift stand which permits you to holdthe apple ipad at an angle for typing regarding the onscreen keyboard or viewing a video. there cool iphone 5 cases for girls are several suppliers that have thecapability to charge your apple ipad and have safety that may be sound.You receive an audio tracks line out port to connect powered speakers by means of an audio tracks cable with the apple iPad 3 Docks and in addition easyaccess to a dock connector port for charging or syncing. Also, the apple iPad 3 Dock will asstance other apple ipad accessories, Samsung Galaxy Ace S5820 Suitable Style Protective Case Cover Skin Shell just like the ipad camera network Kit, as well as the VGA Adapter to ipad Dock Connector.In the event you only wish to browse the online world or press a quantity of buttons, touch screens are fine. Even so, they are useless when you haveto do a fantastic deal of typing. Thus, you would like the iPad three Dock. This keyboard features a dock that should make it posble for you to type all that you just cool iphone 4 cases should.Definitely, you'll need the USB electrical power iPad 3 Adapter inde of your car and within your workplace and anyplace else that youmay need you are iPad. though the ipad features a ten hour back once more up but with constant gaming and surfing the net, that often is not adequate.In case you want two ways to import videos and photos by way of the digital camera, you may want the camera network Kit. It willallow you to connect the digital camera for the ipad utilizing the USB cable tv via the camera to import those pics otherwise you may well getthose images by ung the SD card reader. That is mostly a must have accessory for hobbyist and expert photographers.The ipad display treatment method package is generally a washing cloth plus a . The cloth is reusable and will remove fingerprints and smudges with no the need to have of employing any liquid. A screen guard also arrives applying the kit.The ipad doesn't precisely have high-quality sound all by itself. Nonetheless, the sound excellent could be gnificantly enhanced the iPad speakers.In add-on to the , you might potentially also want some ipad products to get pleasure within your ipad for the fullest. Along with your ipad loaded with items you will not let it far from your ght.
Agomeomiene Thursday 9/26/2013 at 08:02 AM | 102330