Forums Horror Movie News
Big News: First Official Sequel To The Original I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE Is Coming! Plus Major Return

The original I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE, aka DAY OF THE WOMAN, made it's debut in 1978 and saw a limited release, with a much wider release following in 1980. The cult classic revenge film was highly controversial back then and still brings the Horror even to this day. Since then the flick has been remade, and even a couple of sequels to that remake. Now we have learned that an official sequel to the original is now in the future.

Chad Ferrin and Terry Zarchi are producing the film and Meir Zarchi will return as writer/director to the direct sequel. It is officially being referred to as I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE – DEJA-VU. DC also says that Camille Keaton will be returning to reprise her role as Jennifer. The upcoming film will have nothing to with CineTel Films or Anchor Bay.

Synopsis:

"Following her rape, Jennifer Hills wrote a best-selling account of her ordeal and of the controversial trial in which she was accused of taking the law into her own hands and brutally killing her assailants. In the small town where the rape and revenge took place, the relatives of the four rapists she killed are furious that the court declared her not guilty and resolve to take justice into their own hands."

We will continue to follow I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE – DEJA-VU.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 9/20/2014 at 07:59 PM | 102853