Forums Horror Movie News
Update On PROMETHEUS 2 Within!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

2012 saw the release of PROMETHEUS which became a huge hit at the box office and of course it makes perfect sense to have a sequel. While promoting his upcoming movie THE MARTIAN, director Ridley Scott spoke with Empire Online and made it clear that his next film will indeed be PROMETHEUS 2.

"They faced another challenge when the film’s release date was brought forward. But according to [Matt] Damon, the typically fast-working Scott didn’t worry. "Ridley was done with the movie about two weeks after we shot!" he smiles. "I was already on to my next movie!" adds Scott. "I was starting to look for locations for my next movie, which is Prometheus 2."

As of now, no details are available, but it is expected that Noomi Rapace (Elizabeth Shaw) and Michael Fassbender (David) will be returning to reprise their respective roles.

Ridley Scott has stated many times that PROMETHEUS is not an ALIEN franchise film, but many fans still believe that an even bigger connection than what we already have is coming between the two as the Neil Blomkamp directed ALIEN 5 is currently in the works.

We will bring you more on PROMETHEUS 2 as it continues to unfold.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 8/27/2015 at 10:08 PM | 103570