Forums Horror Movie News
Update On HELLRAISER: JUDGMENT!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

As yet another HELLRAISER sequel is indeed on the way, the wonder continues to build in hopes that the film will deliver. At first it seemed as though this effort was just another studio rushing situation but as more was revealed about the movie, it looks as if this effort could be very interesting indeed.

We know that there will be no Doug Bradley or Clive Barker involved in the film. Taking on the iconic role of Pinhead this time will be Paul T. Taylor.

Recently, Taylor posted on Facebook that he was excited to play the character of Pinhead and that the film could receive a limited theatrical release. That post has now been removed.

In a further update, the director of HELLRAISER: JUDGMENT film Gary Tunnicliffe was recently on 60 Minutes With Podcast and had this to say about the film:

“All I can say is, the movie is finished. It’s edited – got sound and music, and it’s all done. There’s a trailer, which I just saw. There’s a poster, which is really fucking cool. It’s utterly brilliant. I hope to god they use it. It’s not a big Photoshop thing, it’s like a Drew Struzan picture. It’s lovely. But apparently they did see it and think, ‘We may do a limited theatrical on it.’ But I don’t know. They will release it when they see fit. It could be soon, it could be later. It could be theatrical, it could not be. I’m sure I’ll be the last to know.”

Synopsis:

"Detectives Sean and David Carter are on the case to find a gruesome serial killer terrorizing the city. Joining forces with Detective Christine Egerton, they dig deeper into a spiraling maze of Horror that may not be of this world. Could the Judgment awaiting the killer’s victims also be waiting for Sean?"

Joining Taylor in the cast will be Damon Carney, who will play Detective Sean Carter, Randy Wayne plays Detective David Carter, Alexandra Harris plays Detective Christine Egerton, Jeff Fenter will play Karl Watkins, Helena Grace Donald will play Jophiel, Grace Montie is Crystal Lanning, and Heather Langenkamp will play a "chain-smoking ‘Landlady’ who snorts obscenities to the police."

With there being no certain date of release at this time, we will continue to bring you more on HELLRAISER: JUDGMENT as we hear it.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 2/09/2017 at 03:59 PM | 104692