Forums Horror Movie News
Update On THE CROW Reboot!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

THE CROW began as a dark fantasy action comic book story, in which rock musician Eric Draven is revived from the dead to avenge his murder and death of his girlfriend.

A reboot has been in the works for quite a while now and Jason Momoa will star in the main role.

Corin Hardy prepares for his upcoming take on the tale. Working hard at trying to put it all together, the director revealed that he is scouting locations for the film in Detroit:

“I’ve waited half my life to visit Detroit & it was 100% raining. Which was beautifully fitting for my scout. But you know what they say.... #TheCrow”

The film is produced by Samuel Hadida, Kevin Misher, and Ed Pressman. This July will see principal photography taking place.

1994 synopsis:

“The night before his wedding, musician Eric Draven (Brandon Lee) and his fiancée are brutally murdered by members of a violent inner-city gang. On the anniversary of their death, Eric rises from the grave and assumes the gothic mantle of the Crow, a supernatural avenger. Tracking down the thugs responsible for the crimes and mercilessly murdering them, Eric eventually confronts head gangster Top Dollar (Michael Wincott) to complete his macabre mission.”

THE CROW will hit theaters on October 11, 2019.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 4/18/2018 at 02:57 AM | 105671