Forums Horror Movie News
Victor Crowley Set To Return For More HATCHET Sequels!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

HATCHET is a Horror franchise created by Adam Green. The swamp dwelling killer is Victor Crowley, played by Kane Hodder. The films are a lot of fun and celbrate Horror in an over the top fashion. Carving out some room for comedy and dark humor, this franchise looks to continue after the latest effort VICTOR CROWLEY aka HATCHET 4 celebrated success.

It seems as though Green is possibly open to making more sequels, telling Horror Channel:

"A major reason why the HATCHET sequels have succeeded is that they were planned out from the very start. In the first film I actually showed some of the weapons that “Victor Crowley" wouldn't actually use until the later films and I held back crucial elements of his mythology to be revealed later on down the road. Of course it was also a risky move given that there was no way of knowing if I’d ever get to make the sequels.

Originally I had only planned for HATCHET to be a trilogy, but when I decided to bring “Victor Crowley” back for more I planned out another complete roadmap for where it could all go. With the success of VICTOR CROWLEY (HATCHET 4) it looks like I’ll once again be able to make the sequels I have planned. I’ve been able to stay in love with “Victor Crowley” because I only head back into his swamp when I’m ready to do so. Given that HATCHET is a cult franchise and not a studio property, my crew and I have always been able to make each film only when we want to. The “Hatchet Army” has always been willing to patiently wait until I’m ready. Not every filmmaker has such a luxury and I have never taken it for granted."

Green also previously stated that:

"If there is a HATCHET 5, Victor Crowley will be leaving the swamp."

Who knows what the future will hold for Victor Crowley. We will keep you updated as we hear it.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 9/16/2018 at 07:12 PM | 105992