Forums Horror Movie News
Details On Dee Wallace's DOLLS Within!

Bringing you the best in Horror Movie News, and all things Horror.

Dee Wallace has joined the cast of DOLLS, a new supernatural thriller that started filming in California, from first-time feature director Cuyle Carvin.

DOLLS concerns a struggling children’s book author and his rebellious teenage daughter who move into a house they’ve inherited and find mysterious dolls in the attic. The father and daughter soon learn that the dolls have a sinister — and deadly – past. The screenplay is by Justin Hawkins & Josh Hawkins, with Jeff Miller also contributing to the story.

Wallace plays a neighbor who knows about the dolls and their ties to the house. The movie also stars frequent Miller collaborator Tom Downey, as well as newcomer Trinity Simpson, Bret Green, Elise Muller, Melinda deKay, and Robert R. Ryel.

Miller (who had seven features released in 2018, including the recent is producing with Robert Michael Ryan. Carvin and Ryan previously directed and produced the “Dark Corners” Horror anthology series. Josh Hawkins and Ben Demaree are Co-Producers on DOLLS, with Demaree also serving as Director of Photography. Veronica Rodarte is handling the bulk of the makeup FX. Ken Stachnik is Gaffer. Korey Rowe is editing.

“It’s my second film in just over a year with Dee, and she truly is an American treasure,” says Miller. “The work she did in the ‘80s continues to be seen as classics. I’m so glad we could bring her aboard my friend Cuyle Carvin’s first feature.”

DOLLS should be finished in early 2019. Uncork’d Entertainment is handling worldwide distribution.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 12/24/2018 at 08:48 PM | 106188