Forums Horror Collectibles
Advice On Michael Myers Mask

What's up HorrorBidders?

Does anyone have suggestions on what sort of Michael Myers/The Shape mask we should get for our Haunted Yard?

It's not a top of the line production but it's also not a shitty little kid haunted yard either.

There's the chainsaw, fog machine, strobe lights, the iconic monsters from the 80's, witches, zombies...good times.

With the mask...our other one got tore up last year and we totally forgot until now.

I don't want to spend too much but I don't want to get a crappy jobber mask...so keep that in mind.

If you make them or know of someone...or if it's mass produced...that's cool too.

All suggestions will be given a look see.

Thanks for the help dudes!

Peace, DDL dieharddustinlee.com
Diehard Dustin Lee Saturday 10/10/2009 at 01:41 AM | 56007
well, i would suggest sam at horror sanctum,

or gary at H30 but their is a rumar gary

has stopped making myers. they both have great products, and great prices that VERY affordable.

hope i was helpful
scaryzack Friday 10/23/2009 at 02:31 PM | 56867
I would say HorrorSanctumStudio...I dont think Sam would be able to get one to you before Halloween at this point, but it doesnt hurt to ask
href="http://horrorsanctum.com/maniacalh1.html">http://horrorsanctum.com/maniacalh1.html
Matthew Mayhem Friday 10/23/2009 at 04:38 PM | 56877
All those named are great ideas.

Also, you can check the MichaelMyers.net clasfieds for a cheap one someone is selling, or scour the bay if they all haven't been pulled.

This close will be hard, but you never know.

Best of luck man!
DarkArtist81 Friday 10/23/2009 at 08:12 PM | 56907
Yeah I'd say check the clasfieds and certainly the ones for a guy named myers2004 over there. He has a bunch he wants to sell and really needs the cash plus a great guy to deal with and can get the mask to you fast.

Nothing like self promotion. lol
cropsy Saturday 10/24/2009 at 12:34 AM | 56920

gary at H30 but their is a rumar gary

has stopped making myers.

hope i was helpful

Really? First time I've heard this rumor. Where did that come from?

-G
H30 Saturday 10/24/2009 at 11:41 PM | 56997

gary at H30 but their is a rumar gary

has stopped making myers.

hope i was helpful

Really? First time I've heard this rumor. Where did that come from?

-G

id say that ends the rumor! how you feeling gary? hope to have you back to 100 percent soon!
customcritters Saturday 10/24/2009 at 11:45 PM | 56998
Just taking it one day at a time now. That's really all I can do. I'm hoping to be back within a couple weeks. If I'm not doing as well by then I may need another Epidural.

I'm not going anywhere, It's just going to take a little time to get going again. Thanks for asking.

-G
H30 Sunday 10/25/2009 at 12:04 AM | 56999