Forums Horror Collectibles
Jason Goes To Hell Custom Costume

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4284/customt.

I just finished this and I am pretty happy how it turned out. I had to rush due to so many requests to make another one for Halloween, so I created an economy veron of almost the same quality but with a more universal fit. The Slash Mask is pretty impresve for mass-produced, and I will be getting a lot of these to make customs and part 4 hoods and maybe a part 6 too as it sort of has that look from the beginning of the movie where Jason is standing before he gets the shovel to his head. I am trying to find cheaper alternatives as most people who are not die-hard fans like us do not want to pay for expenve undermask and hockey masks.

This is a prototype and I had to rush it because of Halloween. But I am going to do some more of these later. I don't got time to post pics in each forum, so just keep an eye out on the clasfieds/ebay auction. It looks fantastic as a display and now I don't want to sell it lol. I used perma-wet on the bloody areas, and eyes, nose, and mouth, and I fixed the pupil as it was tan. I love the stringy latex/skin in the mouth, looks ck! I am glad I finally found a decent mass-produced undermask that I can work with, and even repaint later as I did the Rubies part 7. A lot more pics to come on the auction.
sirbrad Saturday 10/17/2009 at 09:28 PM | 56464

sirbrad Saturday 10/17/2009 at 09:52 PM | 56467
THATS PRETTY IMPRESVE. THE BODY LOOKS GREAT BUT ID LIKE TO SEE IT WITH THE RIGHT HOCKEY MASK ON. OTHER THAN THAT A+
BrandyWine Sunday 10/18/2009 at 02:18 PM | 56534
Looks very vicious!

Great work!
kaizu Sunday 10/18/2009 at 02:53 PM | 56537
Thanks. So would I but I had to sell my JGTH with my last costume lol. I would love to see this in a part 4 too, except the cut would not match up with the mask, maybe a custom 4 would be cool. I would also like to try a part 6 paint up with this.
sirbrad Sunday 10/18/2009 at 09:08 PM | 56569