I just picked this one up from David Lady. This Wolfman mask was a mass produced mask by Illuve Concepts however the finishing work on the mass produced verons wasn't the best. This one's been refinished and completely rehaired and it really looks fantastic. These pics really don't do the mask justice at all but it was the best I could do:

lblambert Saturday 5/17/2008 at 11:06 PM | 11660
I couldn't image the talent and skill that goes into hairing something like that.

Looks Great Lee, some time you should start a thread with all your wolf masks.
DaShape Saturday 5/17/2008 at 11:11 PM | 11661
so you are the bastard that outbid me....great score man. Let me know if you ever decide to sell it...

take care,

Tommy
Homicidal9 Saturday 5/17/2008 at 11:30 PM | 11666
Great Ic Wolfy there Lee...I have been on the hunt for quite sometime.....
Matthew Mayhem Saturday 5/17/2008 at 11:30 PM | 11667
i didnt know IC made anything that bad ass
Johnny Bisco Sunday 5/18/2008 at 12:04 AM | 11668
i have an original ic and trust me...they aren't that bad ass out of the factory. Whoever got ahold of it afterwards really set the thing apart from the rest. Again Lee....absolutely stunning mask.

Take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Sunday 5/18/2008 at 12:17 AM | 11670
Tommy your g banner rocks! And Lee that looks amazing. You need to post some pics of that Pit Bitch as soon as she gets there

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Sunday 5/18/2008 at 12:20 AM | 11671
WOW!!! I'm with Joel, I couldn't imagine the amount of skill and PATIENCE someone had to have to get that rehairing job done. The end result of all the effort though is amazing. That is a great mask Lee, awesome score!!
Myers31TKD Sunday 5/18/2008 at 12:31 AM | 11673
Awesome Wolfman......

kweandee Sunday 5/18/2008 at 12:34 AM | 11674
I'm not to big on the old skool Universal Monstars, However I do like "Creature From The Black Lagoon" That was a pretty decent film! I've seen clips of the wolfman and posters an such and I do have to admit Lee, that mask does look identical from the film!!! Good catch man!!! I've seen photos of your collection in the gallery and I gotta say, you have enough money in collectibles you could buy this whole country a tank of gas!!! haha!!! Love It Bro!!!

Again man,Welcome Back!!!--Harry
Harry Warden Sunday 5/18/2008 at 05:20 AM | 11692
I couldn't image the talent and skill that goes into hairing something like that.

Looks Great Lee, some time you should start a thread with all your wolf masks.

Thanks Joel. Actually it's Tommy with the kickass werewolf collection. I've only got this one and my Bad Moon Ring. I want one of the Howling masks out there but haven't come across one yet.

so you are the bastard that outbid me....great score man. Let me know if you ever decide to sell it...

take care,

Tommy

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c84/lblambert/Heads/haha.

Seriously though Tommy I didn't know that was you I was bidding against. I have a ton of respect for your werewolf collection and hope there's no hard feelings. If i ever decide to let this one go you'll get dibs before I list it anywhere.

Tommy your g banner rocks! And Lee that looks amazing. You need to post some pics of that Pit Bitch as soon as she gets thereOh you know I'll be posting lots of pics of both my Inman pieces when they get here!!WOW!!! I'm with Joel, I couldn't imagine the amount of skill and PATIENCE someone had to have to get that rehairing job done. The end result of all the effort though is amazing. That is a great mask Lee, awesome score

Thanks Pat. Laura Lady did the hair on this one and it really shows why she has such a good reputation for doing fantastic hair work.

Awesome Wolfman......Thanks Des...appreciate it

I'm not to big on the old skool Universal Monstars, However I do like "Creature From The Black Lagoon" That was a pretty decent film! I've seen clips of the wolfman and posters an such and I do have to admit Lee, that mask does look identical from the film!!! Good catch man!!! I've seen photos of your collection in the gallery and I gotta say, you have enough money in collectibles you could buy this whole country a tank of gas!!! haha!!! Love It Bro!!!

Again man,Welcome Back!!!--Harry

Thanks Harry!! Appreciate the compliments and the welcome.
lblambert Sunday 5/18/2008 at 02:14 PM | 11700
Hell yeah. Nice hair on that bad boy.
quietonthesetstudios Sunday 5/18/2008 at 02:21 PM | 11702
no hard feelings at all Lee. I am just glad it actually went to someone i know. I can just harass you from time to time about selling it to me....

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Sunday 5/18/2008 at 02:44 PM | 11708