Forums Off Topic
What I think about Patrick's undefeated Bronco's

Just kidding my friend. Here's to an undefeated season, well until the playoffs that is!
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 10/20/2009 at 05:48 AM | 56661
Rather amazing that Kyle "Nobody wants me" Orton has done so well there in the place of Jay "I'm tooo good for Denver but wish I was back there instead of Chicago" Cutler.
cropsy Tuesday 10/20/2009 at 01:05 PM | 56673
I HATE JAY CUTLER! Sorry I know I shouldn't be that way but the guy is such a pompas ass and thinks he's better than everyone else. I know he has dibedese and I feel bad for the guy but man I just can't pull for the guy! Bronco's did great in that move....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 10/20/2009 at 07:05 PM | 56683
I know at the time I felt the Broncos were making a huge mistake as I have liked Orton but didn't think he would ever make anything of himself in the league with the Bears and the lovefest that had been going on with Rex Grossman. It is great to see him finally have a chance and hopefully it will stay this way. Well till the playoffs that is when they play the Pats or Cardinals in the Superbowl.
cropsy Tuesday 10/20/2009 at 09:53 PM | 56697
6-0

I love that NO ONE believed in us. We were 5-0 last week and still, the Chargers were favored. I welcome the disrespect though... it keeps us hungry!

I have nothing against Jay Cutler. He's very talented. Of course he's a crybaby and whined his way out of a good thing in Denver... but oh well. That was then, and this is now. UNDEFEATED!!! NFL Network, ESPN, Jamie Dukes, Adam Schein, and just about every other NFL analyst can kiss my ass!

Congratulations Justin on an undefeated season of your own so far. I'll see you in week 14 my friend.
Myers31TKD Wednesday 10/21/2009 at 02:59 AM | 56710
Growing up I really loved Elway so even though i wasn't a Broncos fan I did always root for them.

Them and Tampa were like my "3rd" favourites. Im happy to see Denver kicking ass. I'll take them any day over the crop of teams from the West. And the trippy throwbacks rule!
ny ghoul Wednesday 10/21/2009 at 03:04 AM | 56711
And the trippy throwbacks rule!

Damn right they do!!!!! haha

You gotta love those vertical striped socks!
Myers31TKD Wednesday 10/21/2009 at 03:25 AM | 56714
And the trippy throwbacks rule!

Damn right they do!!!!! haha

You gotta love those vertical striped socks!

Nothing is says late 60's and early 70's like brown and yellow together. Seriously I am a huge fan of the throwbacks also. I hope the make Tampa Bay wear those gawd awful orange and red uniforms....

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 10/21/2009 at 04:53 AM | 56719
Some of the throwbacks I love but a few should never have been allowed. lol
cropsy Thursday 10/22/2009 at 12:10 AM | 56778