Forums Off Topic
another update if anyone cares.............................

i am so damn stressed out right now, i forgot what a bitch it was to get things packed, arrange for a truck and some help.

im gning the papers for the house this weekend

i still have to shut off my cable and internet, get new internet, new gas, transfer the electric on top of the fact my current landlord suddenly has a hard on about showing off the house to sell it before i even get out of here which im not comfortable with because i dont want strangers coming in while i still rede here for 9 more days

my sters drama gets worse by the day and im at my wits end over how im going to move and asst her at the same time

i swear to god if i dont have gray hair now i soon will lol

thank god julie has been keeping my head on straight

so i think my internet will be gone this coming week and im hoping to be back on full time again in the first week of november 2nd week at the latest

ryan my apologies for my madness send me a pm and we can exchange phone numbers and we can talk about a few things and get it all sorted out, i will make it worth your while!

to everyone else i conder a friend here take care of yourselves! ill be back soon

justin joel lee and the other MODS you guys take it easy and dont let the inmates run the asylum!

im off to drink some beers and try to get rid of my stress headaches

i may be in the chat later tonight if anyone wants to BS with me i probably have a lot to vent about!
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 10/21/2009 at 08:43 PM | 56765
Hey bro...don't get too stressed. Have a couple of cool ones and in a week or so a lot of the pressure will be over! moving sucks! be well my man.

ny ghoul Wednesday 10/21/2009 at 09:37 PM | 56768
I hope it gets better for you soon. There is nothing worse then moving. I did it 13 times in one year. I swore I would never move again but still seem to but at least it has slowed down. Try to keep your head up and try not to let it get you down as it will alll be worth it in the end.
cropsy Thursday 10/22/2009 at 12:00 AM | 56776
I'd hope things cool down for you Bisco. 8-)
DrenTheLiar Thursday 10/22/2009 at 09:10 PM | 56831
Cheer up brother, it could be worse...you could be goofy looking with a gigantic head

;)
lblambert Friday 10/23/2009 at 01:33 AM | 56851
Cheer up brother, it could be worse...you could be goofy looking with a gigantic head

I'll drink to that! Lambert I haven't had a jab from you in a long time, it felt kinda nice!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 10/23/2009 at 03:29 AM | 56856

I'll drink to that! Lambert I haven't had a jab from you in a long time, it felt kinda nice! Thats what she said....

chubacabra Friday 10/23/2009 at 04:03 AM | 56857

I'll drink to that! Lambert I haven't had a jab from you in a long time, it felt kinda nice! Thats what she said....baaaa zinnnnnng! God this is a clasc HorrorBid thread! Bisco we love you by the way!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Friday 10/23/2009 at 04:28 AM | 56858
thanks guys

im packing the house up right now which sucks because i have to pack up my dvd collection which is horrible to do this time of year

maybe ill leave a few out until the last minute lol
Johnny Bisco Friday 10/23/2009 at 05:40 PM | 56896
I'd have a hard time packing up my dvds as well. I think they have been one of the last things I packed as often as posble. Had them already packed and ready to go a few times. lol
cropsy Saturday 10/24/2009 at 02:34 AM | 56927
Don't stress hun...think of how happy you'll be once it's over and your all moved in

kweandee Sunday 10/25/2009 at 09:07 AM | 57014