Forums Horror Movie Talk
airbrush artist board noob intro

hello, i am an airbrush artist,been so nce i can remember..i am a noob to the the boards though.. i am 38 and from

a tumbleweed town in west texas..

my subjects lately are in the horror genre and i liked it fast..

the reason i joined here is for some helpful links to some large clear pictures of leatherface (the original) and the original jason..i have been looking everywhere but i know i am barely misng what i need to do the subjects right and accurate.

i plan to be here for a while so maybe i'll say later what i airbrush..though it doesnt take a genious to find out... just dont want to spam...i may be able to help out when i can on the boards also...

thanks in advance and this is a cool ass place..
visionkwest432 Sunday 5/18/2008 at 11:30 AM | 11697
hello, i am an airbrush artist,been so nce i can remember..i am a noob to the the boards though.. i am 38 and from

a tumbleweed town in west texas..

my subjects lately are in the horror genre and i liked it fast..

the reason i joined here is for some helpful links to some large clear pictures of leatherface (the original) and the original jason..i have been looking everywhere but i know i am barely misng what i need to do the subjects right and accurate.

i plan to be here for a while so maybe i'll say later what i airbrush..though it doesnt take a genious to find out... just dont want to spam...i may be able to help out when i can on the boards also...

thanks in advance and this is a cool ass place.. i can do some screen caps for you just ask nicely lol

when you say original jason do you want pt2 with no mask on?

and when you say original leatherface which one do you want? he wears a couple different masks in the movie
Johnny Bisco Sunday 5/18/2008 at 03:16 PM | 11711
ah man! screen caps would be baddass..what i need is bacly what scene or face potion you would like painted on something..also whichever mask or movie you would like or think is the most popular...

i am trying to go full throttle into the horror movie scene with airbrushed goods.. could you hook a brother up ? lol thanks for the response
visionkwest432 Sunday 5/18/2008 at 05:34 PM | 11718
welcome to the board my friend. I know i am safe in assuming you are the same guy selling custom fan blades on ebay currently.

Enjoy your stay...

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Sunday 5/18/2008 at 09:44 PM | 11725
Welcome vionkwest432,

If you have a question about horror our collective minds can usual find an answer for you so feel free to ask away about any questions you might have.

We don't take ourselves too seriously here.

We tend to joke around and laugh so you'll often see us poking fun at each other.

If you want a costume avatar or g banner for your account just PM Booman the board Admin and he can degn them for you no problemo.

Again welcome!
DaShape Sunday 5/18/2008 at 09:56 PM | 11726
welcome to the board my friend. I know i am safe in assuming you are the same guy selling custom fan blades on ebay currently.

Enjoy your stay...

take care, Tommy

yeah thats me ,just trying to do whats cool and whats not in the horror world! and thanks for the welome guys , i appreciate it..
visionkwest432 Monday 5/19/2008 at 10:06 AM | 11785