Forums Horror Collectibles
Vintage 70s Sears coveralls...True H2(81) style

Well many of you know I didn't own any coveralls so I when take pics I usually edit them. After whole year of searching I found a pair of vintage bigmacs that were identical to H1(not sure about the color though).The big problem was when I recieved them they were too big...They were ment for Tyler Mane... Last week I was searching again and found a pair of Vintage SEARS coveralls/H2 style. The coveralls looked bright green in the pics posted on the auction but I thought,"what the heck!" and ordered them anyway. They arrived this morning and to my surprise they were actually a dark color, something between charcoal and green depending on the lighting and the condition of your eyes. I've also notice to my surprise is that the pockets were dead on to the ones DW wore :o

Luckily they were already stained and most of all they fit like a dream

Keep in mind the pics do no justice at all. The actually color is way way darker. I did the best I could in adjusting the color in some of the pics but the light in the room is just too bright.

Notice the way the flap on the left pocket is stitched. The right open pocket has a stitch in the middle where a pen or pencil can be stuck in.

Ones worn by DW

Mine in darker lighting
kaizu Saturday 10/24/2009 at 04:21 AM | 56935
Looks great Kaizu, I dig it

Klempo Saturday 10/24/2009 at 10:30 AM | 56946
Congrats on the very cool score Kaizu. I really like the way the color changes in the different lighting.
cropsy Saturday 10/24/2009 at 10:45 AM | 56948
Thanks guys

Maybe some new costume shots after Halloween
kaizu Monday 10/26/2009 at 11:09 AM | 57058
Sounds like Spruce Green to me... I bought a pair of coveralls that are Spruce Green and they can look charcoal depending on the lighting. I always thought the coveralls were dark blue in H1 until I came to horrorbid and relised otherwise. And then when I watched HalloweeN again just to see for myself, the best seen to really notice it is after Tommy trips and breaks his pumpkin and then takes off running from the bullys. When Micheal grabs Tommy by the shoulders you can see the green big time...

Very Kool Score man!!! I always thought the same coveralls where used in H2 as well and thats why the legs were short on DW... ??? ...

confused... Anywone here that too???

--Ryan
Harry Warden Monday 10/26/2009 at 01:58 PM | 57061
Sounds like Spruce Green to me... I bought a pair of coveralls that are Spruce Green and they can look charcoal depending on the lighting. I always thought the coveralls were dark blue in H1 until I came to horrorbid and relised otherwise. And then when I watched HalloweeN again just to see for myself, the best seen to really notice it is after Tommy trips and breaks his pumpkin and then takes off running from the bullys. When Micheal grabs Tommy by the shoulders you can see the green big time...

Very Kool Score man!!! I always thought the same coveralls where used in H2 as well and thats why the legs were short on DW... ??? ...

confused... Anywone here that too???

--Ryan I have both and yes they change color depending on lighting. H1=BigMacs H2=Sears

Also Dick Warlock is much shorter than Nick Castle. In fact he is the shortest Myers out of all the sequals

kaizu Monday 10/26/2009 at 02:03 PM | 57062