Forums Off Topic
Interesting Trick 'r Tread Fact

I recently watched the bonus features on the Trick 'r Treat Blu-ray, and it turns out that Brian Cox's makeup in the movie was done to make him resemble John Carpenter.

Just an interesting little fact I thought you'd all enjoy.

Happy Halloween!

gummi Tuesday 10/27/2009 at 02:10 AM | 57116
I recently watched the bonus features on the Trick 'r Treat Blu-ray, and it turns out that Brian Cox's makeup in the movie was done to make him resemble John Carpenter.

Just an interesting little fact I thought you'd all enjoy.

Happy Halloween!You have to be kidding me! The sheer amount of nods to other horror films in that movie is probably ridiculous.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 10/27/2009 at 02:57 PM | 57132
Great now I need to get this back from my brother so i can hurry up and check this out.
cropsy Wednesday 10/28/2009 at 06:28 PM | 57189
I watched it again last night and my friends have to have subtitles when they watch a movie. Well, thanks to those subtitles I noticed it said Cry Little ster was playing in the background at the campfire scene.

And did anyone notice how Rhonda's lecture on Samhain was very milar to Loomis' in Halloween II?
DrenTheLiar Wednesday 10/28/2009 at 07:38 PM | 57192
I never noticed Cry Little ster playing either.

Honestly, I had to look up Cry Little ster after reading your post before I realized what it was.

If I would have heard it, I would have recognized it immediately; it must have been playing really low.

I'm going to have to check that out again.
gummi Wednesday 10/28/2009 at 08:18 PM | 57196
I never noticed Cry Little ster playing either.

Honestly, I had to look up Cry Little ster after reading your post before I realized what it was.

If I would have heard it, I would have recognized it immediately; it must have been playing really low.

I'm going to have to check that out again.

It was. Even when the subtitles listed it playing I could barely hear anything.
DrenTheLiar Wednesday 10/28/2009 at 08:51 PM | 57201
here is an interesting fact...............

i watched it last night and it was decent but not that great, i didnt feel ripped off renting it and i enjoyed it but it doesnt rank up in my top 20 horror movies
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 10/28/2009 at 11:52 PM | 57218