Forums Horror Movie Talk
WORKING AT DISTORIONS UNLIMITED 1983

Got these pics from Justin Mabry yesterday. Haven't seen them in 27 years.... We had just finished the Saucerman here.....

Hairing every FREAKING SNOW BEAST IN THE WORLD......

And one working at Don Post 1989. Thrown in for good measure.

Kelly Mann and I working on the Alligator legs for Alligator 2: The Mutation. 1990 http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee110/RedDwarf81/mann.jpg" class="photoborder" />

Forry Ackerman and I. 1984
HorrorSanctum Monday 5/19/2008 at 05:00 AM | 11774
Cool pics...lolThe Saucerman is pretty awesome
kweandee Monday 5/19/2008 at 05:15 AM | 11779
I gotta say Sam... You definatly lead a very interesting life filled with a ton of awesome storys to tell! Memories of great times and the pain in the ass times trying to get certain things to work... It's an extraordinary life filled with creativity and trial an error ideas! I would give anything up in this life for a shot at a life like that man! It's always been my dream to be someone... To be the guy everyone calls when a prop isnt working or when they want the best make-up effects... It would be nice to hear someone say to me, " We need you bro! You're the only guy for this job man!" Idunno... I'm still young yet... Who knows what the future holds for me, but I just want you to know that I admire you and the life you lead! I have great respect for you as well for making your dreams come true!!! I only hope that I have the same will power to do so, otherwise my dreams are going to haunt me until the day I die!

I've only known you and the other guys on here for such a short time span, but I've never seen a bad peice come from you yet nor anyone else for that matter! Before I even found this te I didn't have many friends... I was the youngster in my group of friends and all of them went there own direction in life... I'm happy for them, but at the same time I am sad because I miss all the partys and Fun times talking about girls and the stupid shit we did when we were all younger. Anyway, I'm glad I met you guys! I know this topic has been thrown out, but every now and then it is good to let people know how you feel sometimes and I apreciate everyone at Horrorbid because if it wasnt for making friends with you guys, I wouldnt have anyone to talk to! Especially about our hobby! Anyway Im sorry for this emotional post, but it's coming from an emotional guy! I just feel strong when I see people acheive what they want and it makes me happy to see it!

Great Job Sam!!! With Everything!

and thanks Casey for refering me to this te! --Harry
Harry Warden Monday 5/19/2008 at 05:20 AM | 11780
Thanks Harry, Yeah it's been an interesting life to say the least.
HorrorSanctum Monday 5/19/2008 at 05:27 AM | 11782
It's really cool to have a look in at how it was for you back then. It even gives us a peek at how you've evolved.

Thanks for posting these pictures Sam.
Myers31TKD Monday 5/19/2008 at 11:21 AM | 11788
Thanks for posting these Sam. I hope Forry gave you the grand tour of the Ackermanon while you were there.

Those Saucermen are damn hard to find these days...I've been trying for a while now.

lblambert Monday 5/19/2008 at 03:07 PM | 11800
Those are some cool pics Sam. I love the pic of the rotating hair station where your working on the snow beast. Too cool!
quietonthesetstudios Monday 5/19/2008 at 04:40 PM | 11802