Forums Horror Collectibles
Poll/Who is the better imposter??? Ben Tramer vs Roy Burns!

Just for fun tell me who your favorite imposter is

And why?

Ben Tramer VS 180px-ImposterJason.JPG Roy Burns

Ever notice that imposters wear blue coveralls

kaizu Friday 10/30/2009 at 02:22 PM | 57281
I gotta go with Roy.

Roy knew how to be an impostor the RIGHT way.

He got the job done, pulled off a Jason murder fest and nobody was the wiser until he died.

THAT'S how you impersonate a killer right there!

He didn't fold when he got hit with a tractor, nor did he fold when he was sliced with a chainsaw... he kept coming... just like Jason.

Tramer, while I love him for his drunken behavior and flamboyant costuming... he ignored a crazed doctor coming towards him with a gun and walked into traffic, only to be mowed down by a police car and burned to death.

The only thing he did well was to confuse the onlookers by not screaming or speaking or flailing at all during the entire sequence.

He went out quietly, which is pretty much the only thing he did that was milar to Myers.

DarkArtist81 Friday 10/30/2009 at 08:21 PM | 57300
I gotta go with Roy.

Roy knew how to be an impostor the RIGHT way.

He got the job done, pulled off a Jason murder fest and nobody was the wiser until he died.

THAT'S how you impersonate a killer right there!

He didn't fold when he got hit with a tractor, nor did he fold when he was sliced with a chainsaw... he kept coming... just like Jason.

Tramer, while I love him for his drunken behavior and flamboyant costuming... he ignored a crazed doctor coming towards him with a gun and walked into traffic, only to be mowed down by a police car and burned to death.

The only thing he did well was to confuse the onlookers by not screaming or speaking or flailing at all during the entire sequence.

He went out quietly, which is pretty much the only thing he did that was milar to Myers.

Very true! In some ways Roy was more viscious than Jason

The belt around the jocks eyes is my favorite kill scene.

When it comes to Benneth, he may have had only a few minutes of fame on the screen but his popularity shows due to the fact that you and many others dress up as him
kaizu Saturday 10/31/2009 at 02:47 AM | 57305
ROY all da way!
ny ghoul Sunday 11/01/2009 at 02:29 AM | 57340
I would say Roy because Ben Tramer isn't really an impostor I'd say. How Loomis mistook a blond haired, lverish mask for Myers I will never know.
DrenTheLiar Sunday 11/01/2009 at 02:34 AM | 57341
Roy didn't wear blue coveralls. He was wearing the same color as H1 myers and Tramer never wore coveralls lol ;)
josephchoi Monday 11/02/2009 at 01:06 AM | 57387
Roy didn't wear blue coveralls. He was wearing the same color as H1 myers and Tramer never wore coveralls lol

Yea, I see so many Roy and Ben costumes in blue coveralls it got me thinkin'
kaizu Monday 11/02/2009 at 12:10 PM | 57398
I would say Roy because Ben Tramer isn't really an impostor I'd say. How Loomis mistook a blond haired, lverish mask for Myers I will never know.

lol I agree...

kweandee Wednesday 11/04/2009 at 12:27 AM | 57461
Roy all the way.

chubacabra Wednesday 11/04/2009 at 01:11 AM | 57463

Hey! Hey Dren! "It was Dark"

Tramer is the best. He was so good Loomis would have shot him if he did not get hit by the cop car. Jason had red tri stickers not blue. So at least Ben had a Kirk....Cooler than any Hock anyway....
Matthew Mayhem Wednesday 11/04/2009 at 09:39 PM | 57515
I vote Roy!
Dougie Wednesday 11/04/2009 at 10:31 PM | 57520
I would say Roy because Ben Tramer isn't really an impostor I'd say. How Loomis mistook a blond haired, lverish mask for Myers I will never know.Hey! Hey Dren! "It was Dark"

Tramer is the best. He was so good Loomis would have shot him if he did not get hit by the cop car. Jason had red tri stickers not blue. So at least Ben had a Kirk....Cooler than any Hock anyway.... Well said Dr. Loomis
kaizu Thursday 11/05/2009 at 04:38 AM | 57545
I also have to vote for Roy. However, the Tramer scene in H2 was a great way to show how Loomis was hell bent on stopping Myers, and the fact that it was just some "stupid mask".
strangerathome Saturday 11/07/2009 at 03:27 AM | 57659
I went with Roy also as Tramer may have had a cool costume he didn't do much else and Roy was just such a bad @ss.
cropsy Saturday 11/07/2009 at 06:55 PM | 57704
Guess this is a no-brainer after all

Though I prefer a true Kirk over a hock anyday,he he...

Like most imposters there's always an end...RIP ROY BURNS

kaizu Sunday 11/08/2009 at 09:39 AM | 57724