Forums Horror Collectibles
Announcement! H4/H5 Loomis will be my HB exclusive!

Well, I finally decided what I am going to do for my own limited Horrorbid excluve figure.

I am going to do H4/H5 Loomis.

I'm almost done painting the head right now, it was part of my old deal with my "partner" before that fell apart.

So I figure I might as well do something with it.

This will work differently than my old ones.

I will paint the heads FIRST, that way nobody is waiting on anything for very long.

The auctions will go up as the heads are done.

So with each new figure that goes up, I will just get the clothes en route and put him together.I will have pics of the prototype up this weekend, and the auction will go up.

The figure will come with the suit, jacket, gloved hands, 45 pistol, gned and numbered stand, COA, and Loomis will have his walking stick.

It will be limited to 5 figures plus the prototype, and once they are gone they are gone.Still deciding on the price, But I would say $160 ish...
DarkArtist81 Saturday 11/07/2009 at 04:40 AM | 57660
hell yes. thats kick ass news!

El Diablo Saturday 11/07/2009 at 04:57 AM | 57661
Hey bro

your figures are pretty ck! can you take us a but through the creation process? do you sculpt a master of a head? make the clothes? how much is all "home made" as opposed to ordered and then customized.

thanks!
ny ghoul Saturday 11/07/2009 at 05:10 AM | 57663
Thanks guys!

And Ghoul, I can and will...

The heads depend on the character.

Sometimes I take an existing sculpt and modify it to suit my needs, or I sculpt the entire thing myself.

Loomis was a group project, something that was a blown up veron of an existing sculpt with a few mods.

The clothes are all scavenged, I find gear from various suppliers and I either dye or modify it for my figures.

I can't sew worth a damn, so most of my stuff is bought... hence the price.

Bodies come from stores, there are many to choose from.

I pick them based on the body stature of the person I am trying to make.

That's bacally it. I bacally scrounge for various parts and do what I can to make them happen... it's a haphazard buness.

DarkArtist81 Saturday 11/07/2009 at 05:13 PM | 57693
i for one can't wait to see this. i have a feeling based on your other loomis i'll be getting one of these also.
oldskool Sunday 11/08/2009 at 01:32 AM | 57707
Thanks guys!

And Ghoul, I can and will...

The heads depend on the character.

Sometimes I take an existing sculpt and modify it to suit my needs, or I sculpt the entire thing myself.

Loomis was a group project, something that was a blown up veron of an existing sculpt with a few mods.

The clothes are all scavenged, I find gear from various suppliers and I either dye or modify it for my figures.

I can't sew worth a damn, so most of my stuff is bought... hence the price.

Bodies come from stores, there are many to choose from.

I pick them based on the body stature of the person I am trying to make.

That's bacally it. I bacally scrounge for various parts and do what I can to make them happen... it's a haphazard buness.

wow! thanks for the journey thru the horror factory! great work my man!
ny ghoul Sunday 11/08/2009 at 02:45 AM | 57709
Very interesting to hear how they are made and congrats to the ones who get them.
cropsy Sunday 11/08/2009 at 10:09 PM | 57760
Just finished Loomis, the prototype anyway... Got done with his walking stick.

Will have pics tomorrow, and the auction will start at the same time.

DarkArtist81 Monday 11/09/2009 at 04:44 AM | 57787
Congrats brotha!
kaizu Monday 11/09/2009 at 06:14 AM | 57789
anymore details on this darkartist?
joelsparks Monday 11/16/2009 at 09:51 PM | 58075