Forums Horror Collectibles
Freddy Krueger "VS" Glove

Hello all, I am quite new, and hope I am posting this in the correct area....Anyways, I am currently working on a fan film and would like to purchase a Freddy glove of the "VS" style, also they look kick ass and I just want one. I am in talks with custmcraft about his, which is of coursebut from the sound of it at the momment, theres a delay that may or may not push us behind schedule. So I was wondering if there was another webte or person who made really excellent "VS" gloves.

I've seen the "Nightmare Gloves" veron which looks very good, but this stuff is low budget, and I cannot afford a $300 glove.

I Also noticed the "K4FGloves" veron and while it looks okay, its not really what I'm going for here.

Does anyone have know of a good te or person who make decent "VS" gloves for a low price?

-VenomShock
VenomShock Monday 11/09/2009 at 10:38 PM | 57815
there use to be a guy on horrorbid that sold them for 20 dollars but they were just the original glove. not sure if there still on there but i picked on up and it does the job. the plates are thin but the blades are sharp and sturdy. hope that helps.

customcritters Monday 11/09/2009 at 10:55 PM | 57816
Custmcraft will be back soon hopefully nce Owen is reving his remake and VS glove and I can assure you they kick-ass

If you need one quick you'll have to see if someone will sell their's 2nd hand nce the Halloween season is over. Good luck ;)
kaizu Tuesday 11/10/2009 at 03:51 AM | 57843
there use to be a guy on horrorbid that sold them for 20 dollars but they were just the original glove. not sure if there still on there but i picked on up and it does the job. the plates are thin but the blades are sharp and sturdy. hope that helps.

I am pretty perstent on the "VS" glove, but I might take a look if theyre that cheap and good So yeah I'll check her out.

Custmcraft will be back soon hopefully nce Owen is reving his remake and VS glove and I can assure you they kick-ass

If you need one quick you'll have to see if someone will sell their's 2nd hand nce the Halloween season is over. Good luck

I'll try to look for a second hand one, and now that I have decided to release my fan film later than I expected (I was gonna try for Monday next week for the 25th Anneversary of the orignal film, but thats outta the question now

)

So I think I might just go for his.

He is reving his VS? :O I thought it was kickass already! lol

EDIT: I was just on a te called "Your Props" I was wondering if people there tend to sell their gloves to people?
VenomShock Wednesday 11/11/2009 at 09:58 PM | 57897