Forums Off Topic
Before Justin posts about his Colts...

You guys got LUCKY

Just kidding. Hell of a win tonight, man. You guys pulled off some crazy stuff to get the W. That was one of the best games I've seen all year. Congrats.

I bet the people who left the stadium early felt like douchebags.
Myers31TKD Monday 11/16/2009 at 03:50 AM | 58048
Patrick my friend I truly feel bad for you and I mean that, no joke! I was pulling for you guys this year and I still am. Hopefully Orton will be ok. Now onto my gloat....

Game of the Year! Best rivalry in football! I got to see the Colts make one of the greatest comebacks of all time and on top of that Bill Belichick make one of the worst calls of his career. WHAT A FREAKING NIGHT! On top of that Dallas almost gets shut out.....Thank you Jebus!

(You can mark out the Marvin Harrison #88 and chance it to #87, its a couple year old pic)
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 11/16/2009 at 04:02 AM | 58049
Damn you Booman and your Colts!!!!!!
cropsy Thursday 11/19/2009 at 08:52 PM | 58197
Still perfect fellas! And I'm sorry but Dallas wins by 1 freaking point in a game that Washington had to try to loose. How did they do it, WHY????? Sorry Dallas fans, just a team I route against...

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 11/23/2009 at 04:05 AM | 58386
How far do you think they will go undefeated? I personally hated seeing them get past the Pats so now I want them to lose every game the rest of the season but know better.
cropsy Tuesday 11/24/2009 at 12:23 AM | 58422