Forums Horror Movie Talk
George Romero fans

This thread is dedicated to all the Romero fans! Talk anything about the man.

What's your favorite film of his? What's your least favorite? What's an underated film that he did? What's an overated film that he did?

Anything about George Romero!!!
BrandyWine Thursday 11/19/2009 at 11:10 PM | 58209
I love Romero and his zombie movies are of course iconic but I feel among everything Martin is very underrated by mainstream and audiences. Only those into the horror genre seem to give this movie a real chance and that is a crying shame, it needs more love. But the on the plus nce it is under the radar, the threat of a remake is barely there.I also love of course:

Dawn of the Dead Day of the Dead Martin Night of the Living Dead Knightriders Creepshow The Dark Half The Crazies Land of the Dead Diary of the Dead Two Evil Eyes Bruiser Monkey Shines
Dan_Halen Thursday 11/19/2009 at 11:34 PM | 58211
obviously you have to put dawn at the top of the list. romero is a brilliant man but i almost wished we could see him step out of his comfort zone for a movie or two. maybe it wouldnt work but its like having picasso paint the same thing over and over again.
customcritters Friday 11/20/2009 at 12:40 AM | 58213
DOTD should have won an Oscar

Yes I'm dead serious
kaizu Saturday 11/21/2009 at 04:01 PM | 58284
GREAT thread idea....im a long time fan who was lucky enough to meet and hang with the maestro several times. He IS a horror god. One of America's great directors. period.

What's your favorite film of his? DAWN OF THE DEAD (hard to pick!!!!)

What's your least favorite? THERES ALWAYS VANILLA

What's an underated film that he did? MARTIN (what a ck amazing film)

What's an overated film that he did? LAND OF THE DEAD (had its moments but overall cheesy and dumb)
ny ghoul Tuesday 11/24/2009 at 05:10 PM | 58456