Forums Horror Collectibles
The Camp Blood Friday The 13th Board Game.

I've made a post on this before, but I just recent finished it. I fixed minor improvions, actual Game Pawns and much nicer Game Cards.

Here are photos:

I have this idea notarized and I am trying to sell it off to a Board Game Company. I was just curious how many people on here would love to see this in the market world were everyone can own a copy and revit Crystal Lake, following a trail through the woods and going in and out of Cabins, hopeing like hell that you don't land on 1 of the 13 Hocky masks along the way. Drawing a Jason card and rolling the dice to see if you live or die can be rather hard or easy. Or you might have a Life Card that are extreamly rare, but will get you out of those rather stickey tuations. There's only 4 "L" symbols on the board to recieve a Life Card.

Do you think you can survive and make it across Crystal Lake Alive to saftey??? Or will the Ghost of young Jason drag you under the water to meet your fate???

--Ryan
Harry Warden Tuesday 11/24/2009 at 04:35 PM | 58447
This stuff looks great Ryan....you should definitely try to seel it to some company!
Klempo Wednesday 11/25/2009 at 08:45 PM | 58516
I wish you the best in selling this as it certainly is worth it.
cropsy Thursday 11/26/2009 at 11:59 PM | 58553
definately a cool idea

now learn to program for video games and make me a f-13 game for my xbox

Johnny Bisco Monday 11/30/2009 at 03:12 AM | 58631
We need a game for the PS3 of The Burning also.
cropsy Tuesday 12/01/2009 at 02:06 AM | 58665