Sam by Jon Fuller

VXX Old School Frank

BITN Robot Monster

Wolf Man Cane

lblambert Tuesday 11/24/2009 at 10:06 PM | 58480
Awesome scores.

I really like paint on that Frank
chubacabra Tuesday 11/24/2009 at 10:48 PM | 58483
Nice scores Lee. I also got a Sam mask on order.
quietonthesetstudios Tuesday 11/24/2009 at 11:31 PM | 58484
I dig the Frank and Sam is so adorable!
DrenTheLiar Wednesday 11/25/2009 at 01:08 AM | 58486
the paint is flawless on the frank, just amazing! and i couldn't be a bigger fan of sam also, one is on my way as we speak also.
oldskool Wednesday 11/25/2009 at 01:16 AM | 58487
everything is but the sam is

customcritters Wednesday 11/25/2009 at 02:03 AM | 58490
lovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee tha scores man its not cool its awwwssoommmee

;)
Dillon sum Wednesday 11/25/2009 at 03:36 AM | 58492
Very nice additions Lee! But in all seriousness... Where do you find the room for all of your pieces? lol

I really love the Sam! It's my favorite out of the bunch. The cane is rather unique and awesome too!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Wednesday 11/25/2009 at 04:37 AM | 58493
Great stuff.

I see a lot of you have a Sam on order.

I have one ordered also, and I hope it looks as nice as yours.

I lucked out and by chance ordered just as the price changes were going into effect.

If you ever sell that FM1 Frank let me know.

;)
gummi Wednesday 11/25/2009 at 06:50 AM | 58495
quite the collection you have there.

Dan_Halen Wednesday 11/25/2009 at 06:13 PM | 58503
Wow nice! Love the Sam! But they all are great pieces!
Hordak Wednesday 11/25/2009 at 06:37 PM | 58506
Sadly I filed a claim today on my Sam bust. Too many excuses for me to continue to get the run around concerning my Sam order. I really want this bust but I have to hold my ground. Jon informed me late Monday night he would ship the mask on Tuesday and failed to live up to his word. When I asked him if he wanted to be honest with me and tell me if he did or did not ship the Sam mask he replied that he had the flu so he didn't respond to my email. He didn't even mention shipping the mask and avoided the question all together. I took action to the warning by a fellow collector that got the run around for months and decided to file the claim to either get the bust or my money back. It's upsetting when your first order with an artist of tremendous talent goes this shitty. I also want to add the price was cut from $422 shipped to $307 shipped before my order was finished and shipped. To say I am totally pissed is a joke.

I want my mask or money

45 DAY REVOLUTION CREW----------------
quietonthesetstudios Wednesday 11/25/2009 at 06:47 PM | 58509
Sadly I filed a claim today on my Sam bust. Too many excuses for me to continue to get the run around concerning my Sam order. I really want this bust but I have to hold my ground. Jon informed me late Monday night he would ship the mask on Tuesday and failed to live up to his word. When I asked him if he wanted to be honest with me and tell me if he did or did not ship the Sam mask he replied that he had the flu so he didn't respond to my email. He didn't even mention shipping the mask and avoided the question all together. I took action to the warning by a fellow collector that got the run around for months and decided to file the claim to either get the bust or my money back. It's upsetting when your first order with an artist of tremendous talent goes this shitty. I also want to add the price was cut from $422 shipped to $307 shipped before my order was finished and shipped. To say I am totally pissed is a joke.

I want my mask or money

45 DAY REVOLUTION CREW----------------

Oh crap!

I hate to hear this, just ordered mine a few weeks ago.
gummi Wednesday 11/25/2009 at 07:03 PM | 58510
Robot monster just kicks ass!!! clasc
Klempo Wednesday 11/25/2009 at 08:34 PM | 58515
That BITN Robot Monster is just insane
kaizu Thursday 11/26/2009 at 12:37 PM | 58542
Awesome additions Lee.
cropsy Thursday 11/26/2009 at 11:57 PM | 58552
Thanks guys. The Robot Monster piece really means a lot to me. I wanted one back in 2003 when Chuck released them but I couldn't afford it at the time.

I had been looking for one for a while but there were very few made so they're not easy to come by. This copy was misng the LED in the helmet but I replaced it quite ealy.

Scott - Please keep us posted on what happens with your claim. I've bought three things from Jon (2 special orders and one ready-made piece on Ebay) and none of the purchases went smoothly. The Ebay piece that was ready to go wasn't shipped until I asked about it approximately a month after I paid. As for the 2 pieces I ordered (about 6 months apart), he forgot about both of them until I asked about them several months after I placed the orders. Then I got quite a few "It'll be shipped Friday" and "It'll be shipped next week" promises that weren't kept. In all fairness to Jon I did eventually receive all three and the work has been top notch. I've heard of a lot of milar issues with his customer service from other collectors and at the same time I've never heard of anyone not getting their stuff. The way I would summarize dealing with Jon is you will get your piece and it'll be top quality but you'll go through a lot of frustration before you get it.
lblambert Saturday 11/28/2009 at 02:04 AM | 58581