Forums Horror Movie Talk
Saw Indy IV at midnight last night

So I waited 19 years and finally saw it last night.

Indiana Jones 4.

I won't say much because I'm sure the majority of people are going to be seeing this but expect a High action packed movie!

They tied it in very nicely to the movies of the past but also took Dr. Jones to new places and ideas. Look for one of my favorite moments in the movie . . it involves "a snake" LOL.

I also REALLY like the opening scenes involving a familiar place we've already vited in a previous Indy movie.

Still the best moment was when Harrison dawned the hat for the first time the audience erupted with cheers.

DaShape Thursday 5/22/2008 at 01:20 PM | 11934
I don't know what to make of this movie. While I haven't seen it yet, I'm both reading and hearing mixed reviews on this thing. For instance, alot of the people on Nightowl say it was down right horrible, while others are saying it was good. I guess I'm going to have to be my own judge, and go see it for myself.
SithLord Thursday 5/22/2008 at 09:04 PM | 11942
I went to the midnight show also Joel. I have to say overall it was a good movie. A few things bugged me though. I didnt like how almost everything was cgi. Also some parts of the movie were a bit to far fetched for me. So I guess for me, realism was the biggest problem with the film.

Other then that it was good. B - B+
CartyParty Thursday 5/22/2008 at 09:14 PM | 11944
Saw it. Didn't really care for it. Hoping STRANGERS this coming Friday, will make up for it. BATMAN, July 18.
SithLord Friday 5/23/2008 at 07:22 AM | 11967