Forums Off Topic
CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP !!

I guess your having a hard time reading the post so I will explain it to you in laymans terms....

The post is a post about a webte, not Feebay or Ebay or Peebay or whatever you are complaining about. Some artist, vendors and etc. who are members on Horrorbid.com may be interested in obtaining a "Quality" webte at a low price.

I guess I would see your point as a moderator to make such a comment if I were to be adverting for Ebay ( But ) I am not. If you take the time to read a post - pause for thought - then post your reply you might understand that "Some of us" artists could use a leg up at times... especially when we speak of webte degn. Webte degn comes at a big price. usually above 3000.00 for something so heavy with graphics.

Now this ade - The webte is Horror Related, is conversation worthy, and has its place.

In 2 days that I have been back on here.... I have had my posts deleted, been acused of David Brandon tactics ( Which I STILL dont understand ) <--- NEVER brought his name up even once, and accused of posting EBAY ADS ?? ( WTF ? )

Seems like this is going down hill....

( Thanks for the warm welcome )

I gave Hprrprbid.com a chance.... Im done.... please cancel my membership.....

and my auctions they are no longer welcome here....

(((QUICK....DELETE THIS TOO BEFORE YOUR MEMBERS READ IT !)))

~CONGRATS YOU HAVE JUST CHASED ANOTHER VENDOR AWAY FROM YOUR WEBTE !!~
maliciousstudios Friday 12/04/2009 at 08:34 PM | 58801
I guess your having a hard time reading the post so I will explain it to you in laymans terms....

The post is a post about a webte, not Feebay or Ebay or Peebay or whatever you are complaining about. Some artist, vendors and etc. who are members on Horrorbid.com may be interested in obtaining a "Quality" webte at a low price.

I guess I would see your point as a moderator to make such a comment if I were to be adverting for Ebay ( But ) I am not. If you take the time to read a post - pause for thought - then post your reply you might understand that "Some of us" artists could use a leg up at times... especially when we speak of webte degn. Webte degn comes at a big price. usually above 3000.00 for something so heavy with graphics.

Now this ade - The webte is Horror Related, is conversation worthy, and has its place.

In 2 days that I have been back on here.... I have had my posts deleted, been acused of David Brandon tactics ( Which I STILL dont understand ) <--- NEVER brought his name up even once, and accused of posting EBAY ADS ?? ( WTF ? )

Seems like this is going down hill....

( Thanks for the warm welcome )

I gave Hprrprbid.com a chance.... Im done.... please cancel my membership.....

and my auctions they are no longer welcome here....

(((QUICK....DELETE THIS TOO BEFORE YOUR MEMBERS READ IT !)))

~CONGRATS YOU HAVE JUST CHASED ANOTHER VENDOR AWAY FROM YOUR WEBTE !!~

bye.

Dan_Halen Friday 12/04/2009 at 08:50 PM | 58802
ive been a member here for a very long time and this te rarely ever has a problem. you obviously came here looking for trouble. cya.
oldskool Friday 12/04/2009 at 09:02 PM | 58803
dude its sux you had this experinece these guys really give a lot to this community. i think youre misunderstanding the way things are around here.
joelsparks Friday 12/04/2009 at 10:07 PM | 58807
Hey bro...

HB is a very cool place and everyone is laid back and supportive of each other. We're especially supportive of artists; prop makers; film makers; etc. It looks like things got off to a wrong start. I do think you also have taken things very personally. If you felt the e-bay thing was a misunderstanding you could have gone about it differently. I can assure you there is no agenda here against you.

You have some insane KILLER goodies on your te. i'd urge you to stick around and work things out. What say ye? -Evan da mod squad
ny ghoul Friday 12/04/2009 at 10:20 PM | 58809
its definitly you and not the te.

El Diablo Friday 12/04/2009 at 10:46 PM | 58811
sorry about my last post and you can delete it mods but that guys full of shit. this place is nothing but welcoming to everyone!
El Diablo Friday 12/04/2009 at 10:49 PM | 58812
dude dont get your panties in a wad and if you don't like the te why do u have to post ridculous stuff. seems like you were not loved as a child. take it somewhere else

the jason voorhees Friday 12/04/2009 at 11:24 PM | 58813
BrandyWine Friday 12/04/2009 at 11:48 PM | 58814
sorry but i had to post that.

BrandyWine Friday 12/04/2009 at 11:49 PM | 58815
the cancel my membership thread tells all of us you were soley here to cause trouble.
BIGKen Saturday 12/05/2009 at 02:50 AM | 58830
Well I think this has gotten out of hand so before it gets worse.....
ny ghoul Saturday 12/05/2009 at 03:51 AM | 58832