Forums Off Topic
Gone for awhile

I hate to do it but nce my now ex has kicked me out for "having horror stuff displayed" I am going to be off-line for a bit till I can get a comp. I hope you all have a great christmas and new year. Thank you all for being so kind to me through my stay here and hope to see you all soon.

scott
cropsy Tuesday 12/08/2009 at 02:59 AM | 58919
I hate to do it but nce my now ex has kicked me out for "having horror stuff displayed" I am going to be off-line for a bit till I can get a comp. I hope you all have a great christmas and new year. Thank you all for being so kind to me through my stay here and hope to see you all soon.

scott

ok now this sucks! youre gonna be missed around this place. any idea when you'll be back?

pamelavoorheesRIP Tuesday 12/08/2009 at 03:28 AM | 58920
very sorry to hear that cropsy especially around this time of year. hang in there.
El Diablo Tuesday 12/08/2009 at 04:26 AM | 58926
Ahh man was it the poster I sent

That sucks! I just hate it when a family member refuses to let us display stuff

It's not that us guys are doing anything wrong

Take care brotha and hope to see you back soon!
kaizu Tuesday 12/08/2009 at 11:07 AM | 58939
Man that sucks.

Sorry to hear that.

Keep us posted when you're able and good luck.
deathrisingup Tuesday 12/08/2009 at 05:30 PM | 58944
Aw man that f'ing sucks bro. Keep your head up and don't let it get you down bro! I hope things resolve in YOUR best interest. Peace and try and enjoy the holidays. -Evan
ny ghoul Tuesday 12/08/2009 at 05:47 PM | 58945
oh this sucks! youll be missed cropsy. hurry back!
BrandyWine Tuesday 12/08/2009 at 06:12 PM | 58947
What a stupid reason to kick someone out for.... That really bites, I hope everything works out for you hun. See ya back here soon

;)
kweandee Tuesday 12/08/2009 at 06:59 PM | 58950
hurry back it wont be the same on here without you!
oldskool Tuesday 12/08/2009 at 11:58 PM | 58960
OH man that really sucks to hear bro! But you've gotta do what you gotta do! Hope you can make it back on and we'll be pulling for you.
DaShape Wednesday 12/09/2009 at 12:23 AM | 58965
I want to first thank all of you for the kind words and things are going as good as they can. I am at my g/f's right now trying to work things out more and find out all the reasons and some I can understand as we both did not obviously talk as much as we should have. I hopefully will be back on soon and once again thanks to everyone. I am sure I will get on again soon through a library or the g/f if things go well. I must say I miss this place but seeing my baby and kids kicked even more @ss.
cropsy Wednesday 12/09/2009 at 10:22 PM | 58990
Cropsy my friend I love having you around here and to be honest it won't be the same if you have to take a break but family always, ALWAYS comes first. No matter what just know that we're here as much as we can be pulling for you and praying for you. Hang in there and keep us updated....

Get back soon ya here...
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 12/10/2009 at 02:01 AM | 58994
You will be missed cropsy!!!! Rest and hang in there buddy see u when you get back,peace bro
Dillon sum Thursday 12/10/2009 at 09:07 PM | 59023
Back for a few minutes while I vit with the kids. Hope everyone is doing well and I am doing fine. I miss not being on here more to talk all this horror stuff and it looks like things are getting better with me and my g/f just trying to work it all out. Hopefully I will be back home with her and the kids soon as I certainly miss it. My brother has dragged me into his house for the time being so I have a place to stay and hopefully store alot of horror stuff.
cropsy Sunday 12/13/2009 at 06:11 PM | 59129
glad to hear from you cropsy for a little bit at least. it sounds like things may be turning around. good luck and hope to see you back on more.
customcritters Sunday 12/13/2009 at 06:56 PM | 59132
nce many of you obviously know I have been back but I wanted to kind of give the update not that all need to or should care. lol This is in no way for anyone to feel they have to say oh poor guy or anything else as this is more for myself and hopefully some healing.

I have finally come to terms or trying to with the fact I have dealt with depreson and anxiety for way longer then I should and it has only gotten worse over the last few years. Way to many things happened to me through my childhood and teenage years that i didn't deal with and hopefully will be able to after this. I have been going through years of not wanting to be around and feeling the joyous feelings of worthlessness. I still don't even know all the issues I have hidden in my mind and hope to get through it all and be a better person to my g/f, kids, friends and most important to myself. I hope that anyone else who has any issues can find some help and peace of mind as this is one of the worst things to deal with. My g/f has let me back or at least seems to have nce I am here all the time now. The job is still a crappy issue as I still can't seem to get one like so many others. My Grandmother passed a week or so ago as she had many battles with cancer and finally it got the best of her but I must say what a fighter and someone I must say gave me alot of my strength to fight in life. If not for her and my mother along with friends and familly I know I would not have been here and to the ones who have been there as a shoulder and support thanks and I only hope someday i can help others. Once again thanks to all who have helped and take care all.
cropsy Friday 2/12/2010 at 10:39 PM | 61666
It is good to hear that you are at least trying to come to terms with the issues that you have faced in life. Bottling them up over time, as you already know, tend to make it all that much worse. It is also good to hear that you and your girlfriend are working through whatever is going on. If you

need anything at all, please do not hetate to contact me or any of us on here for that matter. I figure I can speak for everyone nce we are pretty much one big, strange family here on the board.

take care and keep your head up... Tommy
Homicidal9 Saturday 2/13/2010 at 01:19 PM | 61687
Thanks Tommy and I think the "familly" here is why i feel comfortable enough to talk about the stuff as I know damn well I don't and wouldn't feel right talking about it on most any other board.
cropsy Saturday 2/13/2010 at 01:36 PM | 61688
nce you first started this thread I hope things are now going better for you Cropsy.
Sourfacedbastard Tuesday 3/02/2010 at 07:51 AM | 62523
They are better in some ways but it is very hard overall with some of the issues from my childhood as I was not so aware of how the things that happened had effected me. I was in bars at 13 and sleeping with women in the 30's and older along with younger ones but it seemed to be the way it worked. I later found out some of the ones I had slept with payed for me and alot of crap like that. I suffered through alot of phycal crap as well and my battles with Depreson are what scare me the most as I know how bad it can get. I have stayed inde so many days and not wanted to do a thing as I just don't feel like I am worth it alot of times. I have started taking drugs to hopefully help with the depreson and hopefully they will get it right quickly as I know this can be a try and try again type of thing to get it right. I could go on for hours but do not want to make others depressed or anything as my story is like so many out there and one of the biggest things is I wish people took depreson and anxiety which unfortunately I also have so it is a daily rollercoaster sometimes as it is a very serious tuation. Once again thanks to all of you who have responded or even just looked at this thread.
cropsy Wednesday 3/03/2010 at 01:48 AM | 62553