Forums Horror Collectibles
NAG CLASSIC 78 KIRK CONVERSION...ADDED TONS OF PICS

I finally finished the converon. I know its not perfect, but for my first attempt I feel that I did pretty good at this point. No photo shop on these pics. The hair is mohair and it does mat down nicely. I puffed it up a ta for the H1 pics. Wanted to thank the members here and over at nightowl who pm'ed or called me via phone to give me some pointers before I started. I also wanted to thank James Mike and Colin for there many converons which had inspired me to do one. thanks to all members for viewing or commenting...Mayhem

Matthew Mayhem Thursday 12/10/2009 at 09:31 PM | 59024
mply outstanding Matt.....The hair is just stunning. How much for a mohair toupee????

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Thursday 12/10/2009 at 09:41 PM | 59028
mply outstanding Matt.....The hair is just stunning. How much for a mohair toupee????

take care, Tommy

Thanks Tommy. What are you wanting hair on. I may have enough left over for a toupee.
Matthew Mayhem Thursday 12/10/2009 at 11:25 PM | 59035
Very nice mask and I like that fact that you didn't go overboard with the detailing. The original was painted white Don Post Captain Kirk mask and it looks like that's what you've done to this. The hair is flawless and I do like the flesh tones showing through on the neck. This is a very impresve Michael Myers mask. Nice work.
Dunge44 Thursday 12/10/2009 at 11:30 PM | 59036
Nice and ghastly white with a touch of flesh tone and weathering....looks great man! Killer job!
ny ghoul Friday 12/11/2009 at 01:41 AM | 59039
I agree with all of you. The weathered look has been taken so far. This looks perfect.
joelsparks Friday 12/11/2009 at 01:44 AM | 59040

take care, Tommy

Thanks Tommy. What are you wanting hair on. I may have enough left over for a toupee.

For my own head....LMFAO....

take care, tommy
Homicidal9 Friday 12/11/2009 at 01:55 AM | 59041
El Diablo Friday 12/11/2009 at 02:51 AM | 59043
The hairline looks dead on

Love how you gave the eyes that jagged look

That's gonna look awesome when worn!! Superb work Matthew
kaizu Friday 12/11/2009 at 04:15 PM | 59048
Very nice mask and I like that fact that you didn't go overboard with the detailing. The original was painted white Don Post Captain Kirk mask and it looks like that's what you've done to this. The hair is flawless and I do like the flesh tones showing through on the neck. This is a very impresve Michael Myers mask. Nice work.

Thanks man. This is exactly what I wanted to acomplish. My vion for the mask was to not go overboard with the detail and weathering. I wanted that ghostly look as if Tommy Lee Wallace just did the paint and it had been used slightly. I really appreciate the compliment.

Tommy...I just realized the toupe was for you...lol

Thanks to everyone else for the cool comments. Here are some more pics.

Matthew Mayhem Thursday 12/17/2009 at 04:14 AM | 59260
Man, those shots are just killer!!I just love masks that come to life/distort when worn! You've brought that to full life for sure

Those worn shots are just nuts!!
kaizu Thursday 12/17/2009 at 12:26 PM | 59273